Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MySRO login-window

Discussion on MySRO login-window within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MySRO login-window

Hey,

When i start MySro then start it to big...

The login-window is on the right corner and i don't see the button: Connect or something...

Can someone help me?
Old 07/28/2009, 04:02   #2

elite*gold: 20
Try changing your resolution when you open the Launcher.
Old 07/28/2009, 06:50   #3

press Alt+window logo+Enter
Old 07/28/2009, 08:54   #4

Delete all your files in your settings folder in silkroad... Its a bug because if resolution is set to bigger than your laptop\computer is able to use my friend had that problem and it solved the problem .
Old 08/12/2009, 13:31   #5

when y start launcher y dont see cpnnect and when y pres ALT+Window is normal resolution but y dont see connect

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VOTE]Login WIndow
05/04/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 17 Replies
Ich wollte wissen wie ihr das Login Fenster Findet^^ http://www.imagebanana.com/img/hu8lh1ya/Unbenannt .bmp.png
[FRAGE]Login Window ?
04/04/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe E*Pvpers Com, in diesem Thread würde ich gerne von euch wissen, wie ich das Login und das Serverfenster Verschiebe, sprich das das login fenster nicht ganz unten rechts in der Ecke ist, sondern Z.B. in der mitte, das gleiche auch mit dem Server Fenster. In den ganzen Sammelthreads habe ich nichts gefunden, und die SuFu hat auch nichts ergeben.
Mysro login help
03/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When i start mysro then the screen will come too big or something, Its like the resolution is too big, i cant see the connect button. I can type mylogin and get to the char selection, but then i cant press that button coz i dont see it, I"ve tryed the alt gr+enter thing that makes it window mode, but there arent those buttons then also. I have Windows Vista, i had mysro few months back but i wanna play again, but i forgot how to get it too work, Ive searched everywhere i think . Hope u...
mysro login problem
03/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I have problem in login to mySRO. When I entered my id and pw to wyświedla I will get a message that the id and pw are bad. What i must do? i need any program? When i need program or any files plis give me link to it. THX
Hi dudes, i cant login to mysro [help]
11/17/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi comunity first of all thanks for this comunity. My prob is the nex: i found a tutorial about how to register an account, i followed it and go to the mysro registration page well, i put my username pass and email copy and paste the strange language code, then click on the blank space, copy the 4 numbers and click in the left button. The next step is supposed to let me acces to my account but i can´t. if anyone could help me i would be very thanked you