Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPINIONS] Botting vs Stability

Discussion on [OPINIONS] Botting vs Stability within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/15/2013, 16:31   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
actually, goodtimes sro has been up for almost a year, hasn't it?
I'm sure they crashed a couple of times, stability is not being online for the longest in total, but being online the longest in a certain timespan (no exploits, no downtime, etc)
Old 10/15/2013, 16:32   #32

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
I'm sure they crashed a couple of times, stability is not being online for the longest in total, but being online the longest in a certain timespan (no exploits, no downtime, etc)
Judging all the servers, the one that wins the most "stable" server has to be L-SRO.
Old 10/23/2013, 18:42   #33

Received Thanks: 1,583
We prefer botting on a stable server. Servers that don't allow botting die very fast or only have like 20-30 no lifers who talk **** and eventually get bored playing with themselves and leave. Silkroad and botting is like french fries+ketchup, french fries just aint right without it.
*Venture gonna die for the second time, maybe they got 9 lives who knows.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2013, 19:13   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
We prefer botting on a stable server. Servers that don't allow botting die very fast or only have like 20-30 no lifers who talk **** and eventually get bored playing with themselves and leave. Silkroad and botting is like french fries+ketchup, french fries just aint right without it.
Nobody eats french fries with ketchup, you eat them with mayonnaise.

Either way, this is the second time you're trying to tell me venture is gonna die, and the second time you didn't give any decent arguments, why do you keep trying?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2013, 19:38   #35

Quote:

Either way, this is the second time you're trying to tell me venture is gonna die, and the second time you didn't give any decent arguments, why do you keep trying?
That you get 5KG mayonnaise with fries in Belgium, doesn't mean you get it everywhere!
Old 10/23/2013, 20:50   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
That you get 5KG mayonnaise with fries in Belgium, doesn't mean you get it everywhere!
we invented them, thus we decide how they're eaten
Old 10/23/2013, 22:37   #37

Received Thanks: 1,118
I eat mayonnaise without french fries
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/23/2013, 23:16   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
Since when playing without bot means you're no lifer?

Quote:
I don't like ketchup nor mayonnaise, so I just eat them without anything. Still taste good.
Old 10/24/2013, 08:11   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
I eat mayonnaise without french fries
Pre-dinner mayonnaise, it's good for you
Old 10/24/2013, 08:54   #40

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Pre-dinner mayonnaise, it's good for you
Yes, that's exactly what my doctor said. It's all about food combining, mayonnaise (protein) without the unhealty french fries (carbohydrates)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread