Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO HELP!!!

Discussion on SJSRO HELP!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SJSRO HELP!!!

I know i've made a topic like this a while back, but unfortunately no one has answered my question, so here i go again. I've been having a massive DC problem in sjsro, so would someone be so kind as to give me a solution for this problem. I would really appreciated. Better yet I'll give out a free swsro account to anyone who helps me fix this with all log in infos to change pw after i check if your solution works or not off course, so if you help me with it and it works you should get a PM from me with a swsro account. Thank you.
Old 07/24/2009, 05:37   #2

dc as in like you log in and you get dced after 5 secs? or dc as in when your stalling in town or outside of town?
Old 07/24/2009, 05:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2k9 View Post
dc as in like you log in and you get dced after 5 secs? or dc as in when your stalling in town or outside of town?
Dc as in i log in for 5 sec. - no more than 5 min.
Old 07/24/2009, 06:25   #4

ah i got this same problem in ecsro. xD but for you its in sjsro ._. have you tried another media pk2 ? sorry if im not much of a help >->
Old 07/24/2009, 06:49   #5

yeah i've tried every media.pk2 around, but still has the same problem.
Old 07/24/2009, 07:15   #6

does this happen to your pc(s)? like have you tried on your other pc/laptop (if you have another one)?
Old 07/24/2009, 11:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2k9 View Post
does this happen to your pc(s)? like have you tried on your other pc/laptop (if you have another one)?

i would love to, but i only have 1 pc at home.