Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SUNSRO REG IS OPEN NOW TILL 2:PM CHINA TIME

Discussion on SUNSRO REG IS OPEN NOW TILL 2:PM CHINA TIME within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/22/2009, 09:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Pk I View Post
I wish everyone who wasn't playing before the 100cap update would never have gotten a account tbh, they say close reg we will get more lagg, which I agree with, but they were registering and lagging the server more as well..
Geez man i was the same "u are selfish and so ..." well but once i logged in i realized the shocking truth and am for closing threads like this :P
Old 07/22/2009, 09:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
I want the **** reg closed as well but I hate people who joined SwSro just after the 100cap skills, made it lagg even more and then be hypocrites when others tell people that the reg is open.