Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


SWSRO - The Lag Strikes Back

Reply
 
Old 07/19/2009, 22:52   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 211
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelthekiller View Post
maybe 5 to 10% off all the users are chinese ones, so that server will be easy but the one who is for europeanss will still lagg like hell, when they dont buy a better hoster or something
Yea this is how i see it also....since we are the main population, making a chinese only server will just help the chinese not us.

So Unless they do get better servers we will lag.



dueben is offline  
Old 07/19/2009, 23:16   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 364
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
You tell me "an idiot" ? you have seen yourself in the miror? Ugly *** ******* with pink hair ... stfu.

and it was a joke because of turks...
wooow...
xD
@Colepiecefaggot or something in that way *

You got pwned


thenetherlands is offline  
Old 07/19/2009, 23:23   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
Sorry for the mistake, but there was absolutely no reason to call me a **** face...
i'm speaking the truth just look at the miror u will see its true
Vadaz2 is offline  
Old 07/19/2009, 23:37   #19
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,607
Received Thanks: 695
Quote:
You tell me "an idiot" ? you have seen yourself in the miror? Ugly *** ******* with pink hair ... stfu.
He is gay not an idiot. His hair aint pink - are you blind? If someone its ******* he cant be ugly also. So or he is ugly or *******. Im not defending cole, I dont even like him. But the idiot here its you. And you know why? Because of what GM Burton did, so if you say that was you - you're the bigges idiot that i ever saw in silkraod online.


Kyuzo Satsuki is offline  
Old 07/19/2009, 23:59   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 738
Received Thanks: 160
IM QUITTING, too much lag xD
rodelero2 is offline  
Old 07/20/2009, 08:08   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 121
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
You tell me "an idiot" ? you have seen yourself in the miror? Ugly *** ******* with pink hair ... stfu.

and it was a joke because of turks...
shut up
kinginim is offline  
Old 07/20/2009, 08:35   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 16
theres to much flaming these days... just all get a life plz?
#close request
lawlypro is offline  
Old 07/20/2009, 09:12   #23
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,085
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
He is gay not an idiot. His hair aint pink - are you blind? If someone its shemale he cant be ugly also. So or he is ugly or shemale. Im not defending cole, I dont even like him. But the idiot here its you. And you know why? Because of what GM Burton did, so if you say that was you - you're the bigges idiot that i ever saw in silkraod online.
some1 is jealous haha? stop being such a girl and cry
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenetherlands View Post
wooow...
xD
@Colepiecefaggot or something in that way *

You got pwned
yea ... hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinginim View Post
shut up
another turk
_FoulSoul_ is offline  
Old 07/20/2009, 09:15   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 16
yo dark man just chill, and get on msn...
lawlypro is offline  
Old 07/20/2009, 09:23   #25
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,607
Received Thanks: 695
Quote:
some1 is jealous haha? stop being such a girl and cry
Yeah im jealous, i will never be that good in kissing oceans ***.
I knew you would say that. You're an idiot because, if it was me I would be succesfuly selling illegal stuff up until NOW!

Anyway, fircecolefaggot its a gay, you are back stabing *****. So you < him.
Kyuzo Satsuki is offline  
Old 07/20/2009, 09:31   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 23
... to get back Ontopic:

Like so many people said before, the lag won't dissappear even if the "new" server(s)
are running. We have to be honest with ourselfs;
We, the european people, got nearly no life...

... but who cares? >:-)

A possible solution for the "Lag-Problem":

800 max slots.
Every european activates Multi-client.
Spam Hotan with stalls.

... and we can TAKEOVER the chinese server!

Otherwise, search another stable server!?
Error03 is offline  
Old 07/20/2009, 10:03   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 593
Received Thanks: 225
The thing i dont get is SJSRO is owned by the same person, yet that server doesnt lag.
flyingpotato1 is offline  
Old 07/20/2009, 10:56   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaishen View Post
The current server is hosted in USA, even though it's owned by a chinese guy.
Hopefully once the chinese get their own server and the owner disables registration and bans turks IP then we should have a decent server to play on
Hmm the owner should bann you .. Then it will be 1 less idiot in the server , sadly from so many .


Inos is offline  
Reply



« Hm...looks like nukers are fcked up! | SWSRO LAGG from a Bush(come c it)XD »

Similar Threads
SWSRO 1 is BACK
03/15/2010 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
swsro 1 is back Login Server: Online Game Server: Online Bug Error Fixed (:
[SWSRO 2] back , new updated ....
02/06/2010 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 75 Replies
sry wrong the news just now updated it 1.fixed skill bugs, and added more stats of skills 2、10DG and 11 DG lucky power have been added into the hotan NPC 3、globals , we can buy it in the NPC by golds sry for the mistake a global for 30m golds, and will fix it soon , its 3m~4m each download
swsro 1 come back ----Maya
10/03/2009 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 31 Replies
the swsro come back now GM channged the server host its open now news .updating .code to reg acc of new swsro server ...SUNworld - boco2000的日志 - 网易博客 the patch: its a rar download by Namipot(u need download the too software Namipot )



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.