Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bow's get now knockback right?

Discussion on Bow's get now knockback right? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
Bow's get now knockback right?

bow'er gets now 6 combo so it's knockback right? cuz it dont see anything here about kb

Old 07/19/2009, 07:26   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I made a thread especially for swsro, so there won't be a mass of threads opened every few minutes, please use that.

#Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
vacing knockback?
08/19/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hey i use easy hack v.2.0 and the vac hack works fine but when i double click the monster to attack it sometimes i get knocked back and it only happens when i attack monsters far away like when i need to run to em but it always happens cause the monsters in vac are constantly moving so when i attack em i get a knockback sort of thing my screen shakes from side to side when i start to attack one would like to get this resolved thanks
No knockback and damge from Gruul
02/29/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
way to bypass the knockback from gruul Just jump there, the rock is after the entrace on the right side: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6311/wowscrnsho t022308163724rr6.th.jpg When you are the only who knows this, than you get no damage and you bypass the knockback, cause infront and behind of you ist a wall. but be sure only u knows that... cause when to many people were on this place u will die... its only a knockback bypass!!!