Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bow's get now knockback right?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
Bow's get now knockback right?

bow'er gets now 6 combo so it's knockback right? cuz it dont see anything here about kb

Old 07/19/2009, 07:26   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,114
I made a thread especially for swsro, so there won't be a mass of threads opened every few minutes, please use that.

#Closed.
Closed Thread

« Got PRoblem when starting launcher | Private Sjsro-Event Page »

Similar Threads
vacing knockback?
08/19/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hey i use easy hack v.2.0 and the vac hack works fine but when i double click the monster to attack it sometimes i get knocked back and it only happens when i attack monsters far away like when i need to run to em but it always happens cause the monsters in vac are constantly moving so when i attack em i get a knockback sort of thing my screen shakes from side to side when i start to attack one would like to get this resolved thanks
No knockback and damge from Gruul
02/29/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
way to bypass the knockback from gruul Just jump there, the rock is after the entrace on the right side: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6311/wowscrnshot022308163724rr6.th.jpg When you are the only who knows this, than you get no damage and you bypass the knockback, cause infront and behind of you ist a wall. but be sure only u knows that... cause when to many people were on this place u will die... its only a knockback bypass!!!