Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ddos attacks

Discussion on Ddos attacks within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 185
Ddos attacks

Just getting some ddos attacks, nothing big, but does someone who also got ddosed monitored this botnet? Some IPs:

Old 09/07/2013, 17:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,010
Can you give some more information about the attack (size, type)?
Old 09/07/2013, 17:37   #3

elite*gold: 185
udp flooding on the dns port. How do I get the size of the sent packets?
Old 09/07/2013, 18:08   #4

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,010
Your datacenter's NOC/support should be able to tell you
Old 09/07/2013, 18:13   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
this is the first DDoS thread that is not a rant about how a server DDoS others, I like it
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DDoS attacks again?
12/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 29 Replies
Hello, i've recently received pretty much strong DDoS attacks to my server from maxhosting.ru servers, so i'm just wondering if there's anybody else getting that from the same source? If so we should union up and start doing some real action against their company itself, since they're letting their free customers to use their own hosts as free 1gbps botnets to take down other services. My server's down already for 24hours, i wrote them a message, at beginning they answered me that they'll...
[Security Release]Stop the recent attacks(That are not ddos attacks.)
12/04/2012 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
Hi everyone here is a little tutorial on the recent attacks as i've seen and were i played on servers which have gotten attacked, so to prevent this issue here is the tutorial below. Get the program called rKill, which i have provided below And block in firewall this IP *fetching ip* Range: xxx.xxx.xxx.x - xx.xx.xxx.xxx Range: xx.xxx.xxx.x - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Range: xx.x.xxx.x - xx.x.xxx.xx As far as rKill, use it only under attack, It may block you out for a few seconds, and make players...
[ANNOUNCEMENT] DDOS attacks on all bots
08/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 292 Replies
Kbot is down probably for a long time.... There is a guy (from poland) who ddosed it couse Ivan doesn't response to him... It's possible that kbot will be down for a looooong time :( I just only want you to know this to not make spam in this section.
Looking for information regarding DDOS attacks
07/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 72 Replies
It's bullshit that all servers are getting ddosed. only our server (Epic Road) is getting ddosed and we know that it's not playsro. our server is down for a few hours every day, it's impossible to continue like this. any information or hints are welcome.