Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swsro ( Alarm Idea )

Discussion on Swsro ( Alarm Idea ) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Swsro ( Alarm Idea )

Ok who ever can find Pointers
( for people who dont know what pointers are just google it )
mabey you Can make an alarm system since we dont have a filter could it be made prove it lol

Example : Sox items Alarm will go off if dropped

and Basic items as well

Or Quest Items Same alarm goes off but could be different sound

and same goes for Elixirs If somone could make this I would kiss you

My computer is 5 feet form my bed lol if that ***** would go off for sox drop I would get up and get it lol If pointers arent hard to find and you can code auto it I know this wouldnt be hard babbes bot monitor is all pointers with auto it gui somone take this into thought I would love you so much if this was made

For People With not so High IQ

Just Like The Unique Spawn Alarm System but... for Items

SOS Drop ( beeep alarm goes off )
SOM Drop ( beeep alarm goes off )
SOSUN Drop ( beeep alarm goes off )
Quest Item Drop ( beeep alarm goes off )
Elixir Drops ( beeep alarm goes off )
Regular Equip Item drops ( beeep alarm goes off )
Old 07/12/2009, 04:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
good idea but hard to make it out.
Old 07/12/2009, 05:28   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
yes good idia but hard to code some pro coders need to see this thread
Old 07/12/2009, 05:36   #4

Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
yes good idia but hard to code some pro coders need to see this thread
I know a professional coder , he can make his idea alarm but for like 500 euro.
Old 07/12/2009, 05:45   #5

Received Thanks: 1,072
I don't think Shockk was looking to paid 500 euros for this. We just needa wait to see if someone is interested and good enough to do this. Wish the person that takes up on this project luck.
Old 07/12/2009, 05:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
I know a professional coder , he can make his idea alarm but for like 500 euro.
***** 500 euros r u joking *****

omfg its not that hard holy **** I cant make it but i know other people can if you can find pointers for gold health stats server name char name ect......
theres pointers for items

how do you think unique alarm is made pointer for the unique that spawns goes off program reads that it makes a beep sound look at babbe bots monitors as i said all the program is auto it and pointers and you notice when he char dies with bot monitor it beeps which means it reads the pointer from your health or pointer of you char is alive **** if i could find the pointers which you can do in cheat engine but i dont know what to look for lol you could make this in vb6 , autoit or w/e
Old 07/12/2009, 06:53   #7

yea 500 euros is really not worth it especially for a pserver...I got some friends that might be able to help i will see what i can do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2009, 07:22   #8

Babbe's bot monitor uses offsets and is a real easy thing to do, unfortunately what you want has nothing to do with Babbe's bot monitor in the slightest bit. Without analyzing packets you cant really do what you want.

The only other way is an alarm which looks for pixels found it the item box and sox box, this will probably not be acurate.
Old 07/12/2009, 08:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent01 View Post
Babbe's bot monitor uses offsets and is a real easy thing to do, unfortunately what you want has nothing to do with Babbe's bot monitor in the slightest bit. Without analyzing packets you cant really do what you want.

The only other way is an alarm which looks for pixels found it the item box and sox box, this will probably not be acurate.

aww **** if thats the case its pretty impossible then since SWSROs packets are encrypted......aww well
Old 07/12/2009, 10:16   #10

Ok shock babe ( xD ) since i already know how to find pointers, ill TRY and code it, hoping it works

(im woddles from vent btw :3)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2009, 13:18   #11

ill make you this tool for 20$ (im serious)
Old 07/12/2009, 16:53   #12

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ser_zix View Post
ill make you this tool for 20$ (im serious)
stop to be a nerd and take money for a tool...