Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ECSRO] Official news from Ocean

Discussion on [ECSRO] Official news from Ocean within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/09/2009, 11:38   #106

elite*gold: 0
dont believe this ****..
some kind of a deal cuz ocean cant deal with hackers so he buys them -.-

lame
Old 07/09/2009, 12:02   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendax1 View Post
i had to ignore those ppl in my ecsro team member time always, but now i dont need to anymore..
Its just annoying
you made my day
READ NOW!
WHO CARE ABOUT GAYSRO(ECSRO)?
I MEAN YOUR TEAM HAVE A FORUM;WHY U POST THIS **** ALL THE DAYS HERE!?
FIRST SOMEBODY COPIED ITEMS AND THEN THEY COME HERE TO POST THAT ****!
WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR TEAM?
IF THE SERVERS GOING DOWN GO TO YOUR OWN FORUM!
WE DONT NEED ANY GAYSRO(ECSRO) TEAM MEMBER WITH BAD SUPPORT HERE!
WE SEE THIS FORUM MEMBERS INSULTING HERE AND THERE! WTF!?? REALLY! GO OUT HERE!

and Zendax u are little 3 years old kid!do you know why?

1.you act like a kid
2.you havent respect to other pplīs here!
3.you think you are the best,cuz you are a gaysro(ecsro) team member,oww
so cool,we are so jealous to you omg... thats is
Old 07/09/2009, 12:24   #108

Well, I took a break from the private SRO scene for a while and came to epvpers to read a little bit about what's going on.

And I have to say *****, what the hell is going on.

I never liked ecsro from day one, I played it for about 10 minutes before I logged off, went back to isro and finished my EU char.

Then I come back, woo, SJsro now.. I trusted this one a little more, just because they didn't sell the best items for cash until a little while ago. So I left SjSro aswell.

I also see now this SunWorld SRO.. which looks a lot more promising. Now I do say, why bother with ecsro if they're constantly ******* up.. What's the point in returning to a server where the server admins and operators can't even provide you with a stable gaming enviroment.

ECSRO reminds me of a scheme this guy used to pull back in my MU Online days, he'd release the latest MU online server, leave it open for 2-3 weeks, start selling items etc.

Then he'd close it claiming server costs were too much and people weren't donating enough even though he was pulled in 7000 USD.

ECSRO mirrors that because apparently you all buy gold, items, sosun, whatever. Stop ******* with somthing as defective as ecsro and move to a different server.

Now if someone were to release working server files, that'd solve a whole lot of ****. I'm an 0x33 member, and we still have plently of members who'd be willing to run a private server for a community, actually I don't think clockwork would think twice before he said yes.

But that's only in a world of dreams, anyway.. after reading a lot of these posts, oriya9 or whatever is supposed to be the bad-guy who hacked ecsro or SQL injected.. whatever.. and now decided to come out and be the good guy.

Anyone else smell bullshit?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2009, 13:01   #109

zendax is 15 year old btw (no sarcasm im serious) remember me subzero?haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2009, 13:09   #110

some of you guys made some sence posts in here wich some parts are true ... we all know ecsro made mistakes SO ? ECSRO begon with 2 unexpierienced server owners so i think they already improved a little bit ... anyway i would like to say to those ECSRO haters to not come to this thread or to those NON ECSRO players since there is no need for your opinion in this thread since you dont even play ECSRO anyway i readed all posts and i conclude some of you people didn't read the whole thread ... please read the whole thread before posting anything out here because without reading the whole thread you wont know whats going on ... so for the nubbies like the kingli guy who is pissing me off here are my posts combined :

Quote:
Seems some people have misunderstood my sentence up there and now some team members of ecsro came whining at me because i said that ... anyway what i ment with that centence is that Ocean is indeed the nickname of some guy wich is the owner of the ecsro server BUT Ocean doesn't care about the community nor the players ... i just wanted to share what i think wich i have always done thats why i got kicked many times and had many troubles in the "team" ...

JUST TO BE CLEAR :
OCEAN does exist and IS the owner of the ECSRO private server

BUT (in my eyes)
he does not exist for not caring about his community and the players of ecsro ... i dont know how many of you actually saw him or remember speeking to him directly ...

Anyway to clear this "so called hacker" thread wich was posted on the epvp'ers forum aswell ... ecsro got indeed somehow hacked by some guy who used scripts to get into ecsro database and to acces from outside although he only had verry little acces he was able to dplicate items and make gold i think thats why ecsro got that gold bug aswell ... seems that mistery is solved now aswell and please do not belive the hacker since ocean would never provide him any money or server files or anything related to those two ...

I will try to follow up this thread and solve my own fault since of zubzero and todanger complaining about it and i do not want to come down as the guy who posted fake stuff somewhere ... also i did this because i felt deeply dishonored by the ecsro team itself of deleting the hall of fame group wich stand for people who did their best for ecsro and i think none of you can even come up to something i've ever done bad ...

anyway i hope you enjoied reading my post and in the upcomming days I WILL follow this thread

best regards Wh1teL0tus
Quote:
hehe ocean would never recieve any problems out of this ... i just ended reading all those stupid posts wich some people wrote

so to clear some things up :
**P-master isnt Oriya or whatever his name is on epvp forums P-master is a co-owner of ECSRO allong with ocean (any team member feel free to correct that)
**Nor Ocean Nor p-master would ever pay a guy who was able to somehow hack the server to stop hacking , this wouldn't solve the problem att al so what ECSRO did is fix the problem so the hacker coudl'nt do anything wrong anymore
**like the zendax1 guy obviously ZUBZERO of the ecsro team said most of the people who left try to "fuck" ecsro ... i did want to fuck ecsro but because of some people making this a blue alert status number 1 i had to come and explain what i've said else people would bugg me all the time ... btw for those who really care about ecsro , put me in your place and think of what all i did for the ecsro forum then seeing that some guy (not Todanger) delted the Hall Of Fame group wich standed for those who have provided great assistence trroughout their carreer of ecsro team member ? i thought so to or didnt i ?

Anyway i do not know anythign about rollback or about when there will be a rollback or whatever ... in fact the only one who knows is Ocean ...

I'm just here to set straight my mistake so ecsro team would not have to deal with any more problems like people spamming the forums ... please do not spamm the forums

and Why ecsro forum is down ... well that simple Admin Strippsy who finaly though of coming in action at the forum has delted some groups wich were important to keep to not cause any troubles in the future but because Admin Strippsy is new to the job he thought lets just delete them and now they will ahve to run trough ALL members to check their groups and throug ALL forums to renew the permissions and if Permissions gets fucked up forum will be fucked up aswell

best regards Wh1teL0tus
these 2 posts combine all information you as an ECSRO player need , i did also answer some nuubs in this thread because they kept whining about stupid things

for open dates or hours from servers you'll have to ask the ecsro team itself since i dont know

Best regards Wh1teL0tus
Old 07/09/2009, 13:18   #111

#Deleted.
Old 07/09/2009, 15:00   #112

@ the Mod who cleaned this frustrated post from Allegra , +1 nice work.

Return to the facts guys and girls:

In my oppinion this thread should clear those missunderstanding screenshots wich i posted
in one of my posts before. Well, Wh1teL0tus told his story -> Ocean is a human beeing.

But some of my questions / collected facts are unanswered:
I know Wh1te that you're not a team member anymore but i would like to please you
to clarify some circumstances, since i used to be a fembria player.

*) In your oppinion, shell i keep playing on these servers (especially fembria, if it ever
comes online again)
*) Is the "team" of ECSRO really that crappy how it's shown in some posts here?
*) Is Ocean really this money addicted and tries to pull out everything he can? (lucky me I never bought anything from ECSRO)
*) Is ECSRO at "the end of line"

@ Oriya09
I don't know you and I don't know your skills or knowledge in IT / security but I know something for sure: Even I was able to fake some server/client packages and drop
gold or dupe items. The really bad thing about this is I DIDN'T continue doing it, cause my CONSCIENCE told me: Are you nuts? That doesn't even make fun at all.

So, if I (a nonexperienced IT guy) could handle this stuff (with some help of some forums) then what's the great deal
about you? Open a homepage where you sold things? "Fake" some packages and drop gold or dupe items?
...there we go again, my conscience tells me "you don't have the right or the power to
judge this poor soul". So I'll just leave this statemant open. I don't know you or your skills but once a young mind told me something: "Screenshot/Video or it didn't happen!"

I don't want to force you to "show" your "power" and "brilliance" but I made up my mind
and think: "This guy is able to do that?"

Furhter this thoughts brought me to a point where something starts to smell.
The rumors about "hackers" and "crackers", they NEVER post in official forums, they NEVER use there own nickname, they NEVER tell stories, shell i continue?

So this is my point of view:
Oriya -> just a human beeing playing "hero"
Ocean -> money addicted selfish guy who's connected to Oriya (for good)
ECSRO at all -> down on the ground.

*This is my point of view, my oppinion, I tried to sum up some facts and build my post
on them. I really would appreciate it, if someone can correct or add something.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2009, 15:01   #113

well KingLi,
I thought 1. and 2. describe you better than me.
and 3. ... *** i said about 5 times im not in ecsro team and you just dont understand..
Learn read, its usefull.
And im not 15, im 16 like almost all others
Old 07/09/2009, 20:33   #114

I didnt read most of the posts but still wasnt Oriya the one that also duped items in iSRO? If so why the hell to come to ecSRO. Id much rather sell suns and gold in iSRO than ecSRO. I really think that some guys here got this right. That the hack stuff was fake and Ocean wanted to get some people to join L2 server. And thats quite smart of him actually.. Too bad you private detective ppl figured it out (if its true atleast).
Old 07/09/2009, 21:36   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error03 View Post
@ the Mod who cleaned this frustrated post from Allegra , +1 nice work.

Return to the facts guys and girls:

In my oppinion this thread should clear those missunderstanding screenshots wich i posted
in one of my posts before. Well, Wh1teL0tus told his story -> Ocean is a human beeing.

But some of my questions / collected facts are unanswered:
I know Wh1te that you're not a team member anymore but i would like to please you
to clarify some circumstances, since i used to be a fembria player.

*) In your oppinion, shell i keep playing on these servers (especially fembria, if it ever
comes online again)
*) Is the "team" of ECSRO really that crappy how it's shown in some posts here?
*) Is Ocean really this money addicted and tries to pull out everything he can? (lucky me I never bought anything from ECSRO)
*) Is ECSRO at "the end of line"

@ Oriya09
I don't know you and I don't know your skills or knowledge in IT / security but I know something for sure: Even I was able to fake some server/client packages and drop
gold or dupe items. The really bad thing about this is I DIDN'T continue doing it, cause my CONSCIENCE told me: Are you nuts? That doesn't even make fun at all.

So, if I (a nonexperienced IT guy) could handle this stuff (with some help of some forums) then what's the great deal
about you? Open a homepage where you sold things? "Fake" some packages and drop gold or dupe items?
...there we go again, my conscience tells me "you don't have the right or the power to
judge this poor soul". So I'll just leave this statemant open. I don't know you or your skills but once a young mind told me something: "Screenshot/Video or it didn't happen!"

I don't want to force you to "show" your "power" and "brilliance" but I made up my mind
and think: "This guy is able to do that?"

Furhter this thoughts brought me to a point where something starts to smell.
The rumors about "hackers" and "crackers", they NEVER post in official forums, they NEVER use there own nickname, they NEVER tell stories, shell i continue?

So this is my point of view:
Oriya -> just a human beeing playing "hero"
Ocean -> money addicted selfish guy who's connected to Oriya (for good)
ECSRO at all -> down on the ground.

*This is my point of view, my oppinion, I tried to sum up some facts and build my post
on them. I really would appreciate it, if someone can correct or add something.
*) In your oppinion, shell i keep playing on these servers (especially fembria, if it evercomes online again) Why not ? if you enjoy playing keep on playing
*) Is the "team" of ECSRO really that crappy how it's shown in some posts here? At this moment ecsro team is indeed not that good as it used to be , some members are inactive , some members think they are the boss and somm members does not know how to act in their current possition
*) Is Ocean really this money addicted and tries to pull out everything he can? (lucky me I never bought anything from ECSRO) Wel you can make up your mind about this question yourself but yes much players say he is money addict , my explination why they say it is because players do not have direct contact to ocean or anything and i think much players want contact with ocean like in game or on the forum or on the irc
*) Is ECSRO at "the end of line" In my vieuw of point ECSRO has reached his top to decide to go on or to quit it , there are some drastic changes needed to get ECSRO back to where it was some months ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by szygis View Post
I didnt read most of the posts but still wasnt Oriya the one that also duped items in iSRO? If so why the hell to come to ecSRO. Id much rather sell suns and gold in iSRO than ecSRO. I really think that some guys here got this right. That the hack stuff was fake and Ocean wanted to get some people to join L2 server. And thats quite smart of him actually.. Too bad you private detective ppl figured it out (if its true atleast).
that isro part is out of order out here anyway who can know those 2 people are exact the same hacker ... but i do know is that oceanisnt the so called hacker like some of you think ... anyway the linage 2 server wich is downloadble on the ecsro website is not from the ecsro team , the ecsro team cannot give any info about it or support , ECSRO does not own the linage 2 server , if i'm sure its just a friend of p-master his server ...

best regards Wh1teL0tus
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2009, 00:00   #116

Holly smoke this is better than a book. Its like a drama detective story. Pls dont close this trhead its good reading and i want to know how its going to end.
My opinion : ECSRO sux cause its been down too long (vip,fembria and ecsro) I dont really care why all i care is if and when i will be able to play again.. i guess im too smart to pay money for a game so i just laugh at people who do so. I play only to have fun. btw why is this discussion going on here instead of ecsro forums? beacause they are afraid of flamers i guess, deleting posts is bullshit.. so what ? its just people arguing its not like they can hurt,kill eachother cheers to all even to the nub hacker
Old 07/10/2009, 00:15   #117

I think the only reason why the thread and GODLY said: Drama Detective Story (+1 for that) is hold up here -> only a single word of this stuff at ECSRO = instant ban for life.

We're kind off lighten the dark and corrupt politics of ECSRO :P

*Note to myself: Copy the whole thread and write a book*
Old 07/10/2009, 01:34   #118

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Yeah alot of drama here.
After reading all the posts,there is only one thing to say:many people are frustrated and want the serverfiles to be released.
Apparently it`s not the forum team`s fault that ecsro is doing worse by each day passing,since there is no support from the owner.
I do belive that holding up a silkroad pserver isn`t easy,there are many expectations,and with no support from the actually owners,people can`t do much.
As one guy here on epvp saido it for the money.

Conclusion:To summarise this up,I belive ecsro would be a great pserver if maintained by another owner.
Old 07/10/2009, 02:41   #119

It'd be better if people would stop being money hungry douche bags and release the server files publically or hand them to someone who knows what the **** they are doing.

In the end I know this will generally never happen because it makes a lot of money, but it would be so much better for communities that play silkroad online.

iSRO has become ridiculous and i'm never playing there again. Anyway, I think ECSRO should just be left dead and allow other servers to prosper due to the simple fact that if they failed to provide so many times, chances are things won't change.

Just a simple idea that money runs the world, even here in sro lol..

In some years this should change though
Old 07/10/2009, 03:35   #120

If i recognized the development about the private sro servers right, then i would
guess that the "real good" servers are upcoming at the end of this year. (Just a feeling)

Anyway, I would like to thank you Wh1te for posting your thoughts and oppinions
here. My final decision = ECSRO died for me. <- Point

Well, uhm, someone want to add something here? Some accusing, flaming? xD
Otherwise i think this thread is done!?
Did I forget something!?
Closed Thread