Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all the SunWorld account makers

Discussion on To all the SunWorld account makers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/06/2009, 23:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
LOL guys its disaster.....
Why the hell are you writing these?
That server is public, and everyone can play on it, if you dont like lags, just leave these game and make own server, open register just for 2 minutes, and the 10 players will enjoy the game in ur server, and they also will buy a silks. DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT?!
I am old player in these server BUT!
These server is chinesse ppl and we all european shouldnt play on it and we have the same rights to play it as a noobs_tr , multiclient ppl, and more....

EDIT
UP
yeah ur right, who cant make an a account, dont deserve to play in these, and those guys should stop cry and just go play on isro...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2009, 23:46   #17

elite*gold: 1
so true ;D
but right now i understand why the chinese wanna ban us
we are selfish dumbs crowding up the server ...
WTS 64 Sos garm hands male btw xD
->MissBane

alecz24 esti rau ;D
maibine vino online
RoLegends ftw
Old 07/06/2009, 23:48   #18

Are u too stupid selfish or what? it should be like this The server should have only so many slots so it wont lag even if full...Fkin addicted kids who open silkroad more than once on 1pc should be banned.. And stop talking about those who cannot register dont deserve to play.. There is actually people who dont sit in front of the fkin pc all day/night long. so u get a life so more people who play for fun can get on the server. cheers to the cool people. I hate addicted kids... play for fun, relax.
Old 07/07/2009, 00:25   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall024 View Post
There is actually people who dont sit in front of the fkin pc all day/night long. so u get a life so more people who play for fun can get on the server.
Really, the ones that created an account need to get a life, because it needs a GENIOUS to open a reg page, and use GOOGLE to ******* search a translator. EVEN GOOGLE HAS ONE! WOWZ! That's why we have no life, because we have common sense to get a simple account made, EVEN if it was translated, LOL!

Dude, think twice -.- don't try to be a smartass. I created my account in 5 minutes, and it was soooooo ******* easy -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2009, 00:37   #20

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobek61 View Post
LOL guys its disaster.....
Why the hell are you writing these?
That server is public, and everyone can play on it, if you dont like lags, just leave these game and make own server, open register just for 2 minutes, and the 10 players will enjoy the game in ur server, and they also will buy a silks. DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT?!
I am old player in these server BUT!
These server is chinesse ppl and we all european shouldnt play on it and we have the same rights to play it as a noobs_tr , multiclient ppl, and more....

EDIT
UP
yeah ur right, who cant make an a account, dont deserve to play in these, and those guys should stop cry and just go play on isro...
+1 btw I dont rly know why you guys still playing on chinese servers and being mad of lag,spammers and anything else thats bad,just go on isro and enjoy 1x you fcken lazy ppls no offence

Quote:
Originally Posted by exotic1902 View Post
so true ;D
but right now i understand why the chinese wanna ban us
we are selfish dumbs crowding up the server ...
WTS 64 Sos garm hands male btw xD
->MissBane

alecz24 esti rau ;D
maibine vino online
RoLegends ftw
Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Really, the ones that created an account need to get a life, because it needs a GENIOUS to open a reg page, and use GOOGLE to fucking search a translator. EVEN GOOGLE HAS ONE! WOWZ! That's why we have no life, because we have common sense to get a simple account made, EVEN if it was translated, LOL!

Dude, think twice -.- don't try to be a smartass. I created my account in 5 minutes, and it was soooooo fucking easy -.-
Thats right,its rly easy to create a account on a chinese website,but theres another problem,turks exist. I'm wondering whats the IQ of 1 turk of 20...maybe 1 of 20 turks has a IQ near to a nonretarded peep...those guys are soooooooo fuckinggggggggggggg stuuuuuupiiiiiiiidddddddd...no offence to all turks here,but take it like a offence lol. I dont rly care.

Some things I dont rly understand about turks:
1) Why can't they get a good name like everyone does? I mean,why they get names like KRAL , _TR , TR_TURK_TR , ABI_GELLLL , KRAL_TURK_ , TURK POWER , why do they always swear like " fack mather " fack famili " fack yooouuuu " english is such a easy dialect and I think even a retarded could understand it better than turks do.
btw
10k pleeezzzzz
Thanks for reading and sorry for the big post lol.
I'm waiting comments on my post from the turks who can explain me about the things I mentioned in my post
Old 07/07/2009, 01:51   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPassion View Post
+1 btw I dont rly know why you guys still playing on chinese servers and being mad of lag,spammers and anything else thats bad,just go on isro and enjoy 1x you fcken lazy ppls no offence

Thats right,its rly easy to create a account on a chinese website,but theres another problem,turks exist. I'm wondering whats the IQ of 1 turk of 20...maybe 1 of 20 turks has a IQ near to a nonretarded peep...those guys are soooooooo fuckinggggggggggggg stuuuuuupiiiiiiiidddddddd...no offence to all turks here,but take it like a offence lol. I dont rly care.

Some things I dont rly understand about turks:
1) Why can't they get a good name like everyone does? I mean,why they get names like KRAL , _TR , TR_TURK_TR , ABI_GELLLL , KRAL_TURK_ , TURK POWER , why do they always swear like " fack mather " fack famili " fack yooouuuu " english is such a easy dialect and I think even a retarded could understand it better than turks do.
btw
10k pleeezzzzz
Thanks for reading and sorry for the big post lol.
I'm waiting comments on my post from the turks who can explain me about the things I mentioned in my post
+1..
well actualy +99999999999999

just some turks are good ppl..(gratz to them)
i dont give a **** about racism cuz aparently turks dont either..
Old 07/07/2009, 01:57   #22

Look whos talking .. me trying to be smart? did u even read my post? i wrote that not everybody has time to sit in front of the pc.. that means some of us are at work when the reg page is open ... unlike u. btw i have 1 account.. i just dont like when kids talk ****. I agree on the Turks part but i guess its because most of them are just kids and that would be the main problem.. some kids shouldnt be allowed to access internet.
Old 07/07/2009, 01:59   #23

The thing i dont get is people multi clienting and botting at the same time. Even botting on these servers in the first place. 30x EXP, WHAT THE **** are you botting for, if you cant handgrind to a decent level on this kind of experience you dont deserve to play silkroad. If your going to bot go back to the ******* ISRO servers, and dont claim you have a life if you bot on private servers, ive played this server for about 6 hours over a week and im level 41, so dont say this kinda ****.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/07/2009, 05:23   #24

agreed people should stop making hundreds of accounts and just give em away trying to be someones hero or some **** and get thanks let people make there own account
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2009, 08:06   #25

Geez its not YOUR server, you probably didnt even know about it until you were told about it - no doubt from here. Its the chinese players who should feel this way you ignorant fool.
Old 07/07/2009, 08:21   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall024 View Post
i guess its because most of them are just kids
How come kids from other countries aren't that retarded?
Old 07/07/2009, 09:03   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker309 View Post
agreed people should stop making hundreds of accounts and just give em away trying to be someones hero or some **** and get thanks let people make there own account
Who gives a ****.

People are going to make millions of accounts on servers, no matter what. Stop crying about the inevitable.

EVERYONE deserves a chance to play the server, whether YOU want to be a ***** about it or not, just like everyone else who ******* that say "omg its laggy enough please dont give away accs".

In summary: GIVE EVERYONE ELSE A TRY ON THE SERVER AND STOP BEING SELFISH ********
Old 07/07/2009, 09:14   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
How come kids from other countries aren't that retarded?
Maybe its on the blood ?
Old 07/07/2009, 09:27   #29

Nobody has the right to ban players who play silkroad be more than 3 years and have experience in this game in my case, I do not know the server badly but he had already opened account and was playing, I am not those who create 20 accounts and then only play with one, to me gets me 1 account, no one at fault if the server is full you have the right to play, (not those who have 12 - years, I am not prohibit anyone) but there are certain players that are envious because I have seen here in some cases to say elitepvpers players not to open more accounts in the registry. This is to be envious, there are many players in my case they want to have fun and not a little expense of the people I do not know how to create accounts and then do not play with them and the GM closed the registration for that. I think they should do as a server SJSRO (Old) to the Chinese and the (New) for foreigners, I have nothing against the Chinese until they are our friends.
Nothing more to say
Old 07/07/2009, 09:55   #30

Go on and make 1000 accounts and give them to everyone. Now you are lucky, the chinese people are very (!) friendly and will set up a server for us!
Maybe one time they will just ban all!
Closed Thread