Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SunSRO kicking out non-chinese

Discussion on SunSRO kicking out non-chinese within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/05/2009, 15:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
Waiting the new server..
Old 07/05/2009, 16:22   #32

CLOSE PLEASE. Saifi is double posting too.
Old 07/05/2009, 16:51   #33

Holy ****.. this forum is filled with a bunch of noobs..
And saif how old are you? 10?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2009, 16:59   #34

Wow so those chinese are making a server just for us? Thats great. what awesome people are they! I just hope they somehow transfer the database, i'm too lazy to start from lvl 1 again, then i will use hotspot and just play on their chinese server ^^

Any dates known? When will the server open?
BTW, since they are making a server just for "us", will they enable buying silks without a chinese bank account?
Old 07/05/2009, 17:24   #35

They cannot reset

I spent too much on this account -.-
Old 07/05/2009, 17:36   #36

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodelero2 View Post
They cannot reset

I spent too much on this account -.-
They won't reset, and BTW I got 105,562 SP, I'm ff as soon as server goes up Then 0gapping to 90!
Old 07/05/2009, 18:32   #37

at first i was skeptical but then i come to realise it is a great idea. the chinese are nice. they're even nice enough to let my lvl 21 alt into their guild (i dont even speak chinese lol) but seriously it will help out the lag, give you a better idea of when the server is more/less empty (with both sides of the world playing at the same time its always crowded), and plus, 98% of us foreigners cant even speak chinese so we wont really miss playing with them. i just hope we can get another method of getting silk, then everything would be perfecto.
Old 07/05/2009, 20:33   #38

I like Chinese people. It would be nice if all those annoying kids who play sro would learn some Respect.But i guess thats just a dream.. back to game Cheers for the Chinese.
Old 07/05/2009, 20:47   #39

If you would have read it,

It says.

This server is for CHINESE PEOPLE ONLY, and the new server is going to be for foreigners.
Old 07/05/2009, 20:50   #40

so is it worth lvling if they dont move our accounts to the new server cuz thats goin to suck
Old 07/05/2009, 21:50   #41

elite*gold: 100
This sh** gona hapen becos turks play sro...
Old 07/05/2009, 22:03   #42

Received Thanks: 1,072
You can't really blame it all of Turks. The Chinese just probably don't want foreigners roaming the server. So they decide to just make one for us without interrupting their Chinese players. We all are to blame not just the turks.
Old 07/05/2009, 22:51   #43

Well if that happens i hope i can find a way to play with the chinese ppl since most of them are rlly mature and nice ppl not like half of you talking **** about kids and blah blah blah when u r 12 yourself? even though u r 2x 3x but think about it u havent been a kid? so just stfu stupid retarded old farts and talk **** abour ur own *****
Old 07/05/2009, 23:39   #44

Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Yup, and another thing I was discussing with my union is actually the fact, imagine chinese people invaded one of our server fresh opened (If it opened), would we even think of making and giving time and effort to make another server for CHINESE PEOPLE?
No, we'd just BAN them all, what they are DOING right now is a BIG BIG BIG favour to us, either if they START THE SECOND server from SCRATCH or not, you should definitely have some more respect for them, think about it, we are the ones that are ALWAYS starting shit, NOT them.
bro.. it's just a matter of money!!

they're opening the server for people because they know that non-chinese people pay a lot for silks

if the new server would only be up to separate the greedy-racist chinks from the non-Chinese players, they just would delete all non-Chinese accounts.

first thought:
"i'll open a silkroad server for me and my Chinese friends. my gain on this will be none. silk is cheap, everybody buys it and like that i'll pay the server"

second thought after foreigners-invasion:"my chinky friends are getting pissed off due to the massive non-chink-rumble, and I'm getting pissed off because all non-Chinese players want to buy silk..
here's what I'm gonna do... I'll just open a second server for the non-chikys, I'll let them pay for silk (more than my chinky friends on the other server), and I'll lower the prices on the first server because non-chinkys pay for all servers!"

think what you want.
there is a reason why non-Chinese players invade the servers.. it's because these fucking chinks are too greedy to sell or release the fucking server files!
so i don't feel sorry if their server is more than crowded, and that no non-chink is able to buy silk!
i really do NOT feel sorry for these guys..
always fucking taking the money outta foreigners..
freaking racist people...

(don't flame me, it's just my fucking opinion about these kind of people! unlike china, we ARE allowed to spread our thoughts.. and not just take money outta foreigners pockets and trying to extinguish all non-Chinese countries... so DO NOT FLAME ON THIS TOPIC!!! this is MY opinion!! nothing else.!! keep it on OPINIONS please. agree or do not agree. just don't flame!!)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2009, 23:43   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLite View Post
i think transfer would take too much time. probably re-roll
Its not hard at all to transfer a database...
Closed Thread