Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SunSRO kicking out non-chinese

Discussion on SunSRO kicking out non-chinese within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/05/2009, 11:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
WTF? retarded GM i got 10 DISCONECTS in 5 minutes LOL......and no it's not my internet conection
Old 07/05/2009, 11:11   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
They will do exactly same thing like they did with SjSro.
If you guys remember, out of one server they made two, and the 2nd one was called 'New', even though u had both of ur accounts on old and new.
But Foreigners will be playing on 'New', and chinese on old, so nothing to worry about, even better less lag.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/05/2009, 12:54   #18

just to clarify, u CAN play on both yes? like i lvl up, change gear etc on on one server, then login to the other one things will be the same?

thx in advance
Old 07/05/2009, 13:08   #19

Guys Guys...just lets wait. Remember what was on SJSRO:
They started banning all USA/Some Euro IPs. Then they get that we use Proxy etc. and Copyed the database to a new server. They checked that THAT is more efficient then banning accounts. That will be the same.

@gallant56:
No. Example:
Tommorow they make the other server and copy database. If u have on your account a lvl60 Bower, u will have the same on the other server too. BUT after this transfer u have 2 Accounts with the same ID/PW on 2 different servers. That mean if u get lvl up on one account, u dont get it on other. Its like 2 different server with 2 different accounts.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/05/2009, 13:11   #20

So server for non chinese = Silk for non chinese??
Old 07/05/2009, 13:22   #21

Guyz, you are sure, that Solo is from chinnse staff or somthing?Or it's a kid that bought global chat in town, and making attetion *****?;]
Old 07/05/2009, 14:02   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolflklks View Post
Guyz, you are sure, that Solo is from chinnse staff or somthing?Or it's a kid that bought global chat in town, and making attetion *****?;]
+1 but tbh i prefer new server start to hate those chinese bastards . let them play alone .
Old 07/05/2009, 14:34   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by y4nk View Post
+1 but tbh i prefer new server start to hate those chinese bastards . let them play alone .
without chinese there will be massive lags too...
u can play only from 5a.m - 10a.m with no lag or at night =.=
Old 07/05/2009, 14:56   #24

Solo is Maya so stfu you ignorant turk.

The fact that they say they gonna make this server chinese only is because ultimately they are gonna ban IPs on the old server and make all foreigner IPs on the new server available. They wont ban chinese IP on new server because GM has to log on xD.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2009, 15:04   #25

I think Mod should lock this thread, we can discuss and find 100 different points, but we can't be 100% sure in anything, so to avoid spam please lock it?
And I'm still wondering why are mods so INACTIVE in this section.
Old 07/05/2009, 15:05   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by y4nk View Post
Without the chinese you wouldnt be playing in a server with high rates people like you makes me sick so learn how to respect them
Old 07/05/2009, 15:15   #27

phew, let chinese ban our ip... download 'hot spot shield' and we'll be able to play huh...i won't make new char and don't want to have lags and wake up at 5:00 o'clock to exp something
Old 07/05/2009, 15:18   #28

you know i find this **** really funny..why? because all the ******* time i see you people in epvp/any psro server talking **** about chinese this and chinese that whats noob and whats gay etc. etc. but look now. you guys are crying because the chinese you guys hate so much is kicking yall out, so here's a listen that you guys can learn from here the big word "RESPECT" from the chinese. I know when i play on those few psro servers those chinese guys are really nice and friendly people. They're just playing for fun, and than next thing you know a ****** foreigner comes into play, and just starts **** talking to every freaking chinese they see, so of course if i were the owner of that server i would be click the big BAN button on yall ***** with a big smile on my face also.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/05/2009, 15:22   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianpanda View Post
you know i find this **** really funny..why? because all the ******* time i see you people in epvp/any psro server talking **** about chinese this and chinese that whats noob and whats gay etc. etc. but look now. you guys are crying because the chinese you guys hate so much is kicking yall out, so here's a listen that you guys can learn from here the big word "RESPECT" from the chinese. I know when i play on those few psro servers those chinese guys are really nice and friendly people. They're just playing for fun, and than next thing you know a ****** foreigner comes into play, and just starts **** talking to every freaking chinese they see, so of course if i were the owner of that server i would be click the big BAN button on yall ***** with a big smile on my face also.
Yup, and another thing I was discussing with my union is actually the fact, imagine chinese people invaded one of our server fresh opened (If it opened), would we even think of making and giving time and effort to make another server for CHINESE PEOPLE?
No, we'd just BAN them all, what they are DOING right now is a BIG BIG BIG favour to us, either if they START THE SECOND server from SCRATCH or not, you should definitely have some more respect for them, think about it, we are the ones that are ALWAYS starting ****, NOT them.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2009, 15:24   #30

Received Thanks: 1,455
Ok where is the new server??
Waiting it btw
Closed Thread