Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sun Sro online Up Skill

Discussion on Sun Sro online Up Skill within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/02/2009, 13:38   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by silk-addict15 View Post
yeah..if they knew how to add lvl 70 skills....then the 80 skills wouldn't be a problem

anyway...i want an official english speaking forum with ingame GM's..i want to see the swsro's GM's statments...
i swear, thats one of the most dumbest things ive read in this section lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DragonBall Online New Trailer to Showcase HTB Skill
10/10/2009 - User Submitted News - 9 Replies
CJ Internet released a trailer to showcase special skill system 'HTB Skill'.According to CJ Internet is combined with special air attack concept system to showcase the same awesome skills as in the anime and manga series. When you come to a certain level, you can select special skills that match your race to show various powerful attack.The skills are very awesome (at least in my opinion) and they are gonna bring a big PLUS to the game. It makes the game look more like a anime rather than...
Rone Online Pickup/Skill/Message Bot
04/08/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i wrote my own Bot. You can simulate all Function-Keys or send a Message in your own Timelimit. It is just a Beta Version, if you know something to fix or to add, write it here or send me a email. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Greets. Sinefeld
First MYTHWAR ONLINE Bot/Skill Trainer
05/11/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
Mythwar Online Bot Copyright© 2006, Artsoftinc http://mythwarbot.122mb.com [email protected] v.1.04 ====================================== This program can harvest sword of stars a.k.a. "mokka" inside Revive Arena, can also train skills (both attacking and Self casting skills). Has anti-"fog cave" mechanism that makes your character to pause while