Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Resical is scammer

Discussion on Resical is scammer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Resical is scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resical View Post
Name: Resical

What do you apply for?
  • Setup your server
  • Protect your server
  • Database edits
  • PK2 edits

What are your experiences/skills?
I have worked in many big teams before, I study software developing (helps alot aswell). I've had my own succesfull servers (other games, but that gave me alot of knowledge in SQL.

Contact info:
  • Elitepvpers: PM
Helllo

first of all i made a silkroad online pvt server.and i saw that topic

then i saw that post

from the member Resical
i sent him that i need somework at my project he said ok so i sent him 50 euro via paypal and here is the photos

40 euro
10 euro

he got the money and first time he asked me for the capnel and when i told him no i dont have it he deleted our files then he changed the pw of the root then he said i cant login ,when i did reset to the pw from the capnel.. the admin was logged and noone else know the pw only me and he.. i didnt know that it was he . i just gave him the pw as a idiot again .he told me i will work and i will finsh ,i told him can u post ur work at the desktop..he totaly ignored me and he did nothing .so i told him i will just post my chat to.its just the 3rd person from epvp to scam me iam the owner of account Sinsro at epvp and Legit Network

i got scammed 2 times before at epvp too.. but that one is reason why i closed legit ..so i had to post here for that .also the first scammer who said lies..that he did the changes but in the fact he didnt i still got the root with 25 days remaining at the host so everything still there.

this is the chat between us
viurs scan
Old 07/15/2013, 17:12   #2

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
You should really consider pming experienced people / famous as well instead of unknown guys going around here and scamming people
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/15/2013, 17:17   #3

^ +1

No one cares, its your own fault for trusting unknown people.
Old 07/15/2013, 17:24   #4

I feel sorry for u, you're such a ****** it's unbelievable
Old 07/15/2013, 17:28   #5

Received Thanks: 1,118
Might be better to let them work solely on Teamviewer while you're overseeing everything, plus adding half of the payment before the work is done, and the rest once it's completed and approved by you.

But even if you take seemingly waterproof countermeasures, there's still a chance of being scammed.

There's nothing better than learning how to develop the files yourself or to take somebody in who's living nearby that can be beaten up if necessary
Old 07/15/2013, 17:48   #6

Best part is that this isn't even true. I've explained before, don't feel like explaining again.
Old 07/15/2013, 17:49   #7

Received Thanks: 6,289
I'm well known and 90% of works I did for other people were in teamviewer. Giving real RDP data to anyone is totally stupid.

About the scam, you can always chargeback the payment, even if it is a donation.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/15/2013, 18:03   #8

Received Thanks: 1,455
Unfortunately you talked to him in skype, therefore we can't do anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy waters
In case a trade has not been conducted within the limits of this board (e.g. via some instant messenger like ICQ, Skype, MSN and whatnot), it is unlikely that you will be able to provide sufficient evidence for having a possible scammer banned. If that is the case, there really isn’t anything we can do for you unfortunately.
Next time avoid giving rdp details to anyone(never trust anyone, even friends can betray you), and instead let him come to teamviewer.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread