Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bored of searching a good server... -.-

Discussion on Bored of searching a good server... -.- within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bored of searching a good server... -.-

Well, since I saw all these servers and tried like 1351351 of them Iīm totally bored of finding "the (almost, after ECSRO) best" server somewhere in here. Tho 90% of this servers are owned by kids and got crappy systems, rates, etc...
I know you guys think: " Nothing beats ecsro". TRUE!!!! No one can beat ecsro idd. It was the best. But there we go. Well, I wanna hear some of your guys thoughts bout the "best" server you play on. Should be 80-90 or even 80-100 cap with nice rates, not fail added things etc. You know what I mean. ECSRO style.

For the mods, donīt come with your failish lists of the pservers. Donīt need trashtalk from you ok? Idc if you close this. It just shows that you donīt respect other ppl.

Greetingz.
Old 05/23/2013, 15:54   #2

Received Thanks: 1,047
lol join Venture.
Old 05/23/2013, 16:00   #3

Venture sux ballz since 100% players saying it...

30ppl on, comeīn... close it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2013, 16:09   #4

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by jes007 View Post
Venture sux ballz since 100% players saying it...

30ppl on, comeīn... close it.
Well at this moment you won't find any good Servers. Truth is, most of them are purely Botserver and filled with Goldbots. If I were you, quit the Game and look for something else since you will repeat the same "****" over and over and by that I mean, you will switch Servers everyday or every week.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2013, 16:12   #5

Ofc, Iīm switching server like a hoe men....I canīt find a good & epic ECSRO server =( I miss the times sadly....I had so much fun there...But yea, those who make servers donīt listen to anything. They hear EURO? DOLLAR?? MONEY??? YEA SERVER CAM CAM CAM MENZ KRALZORS......Iīd do a server, like ecsro. But I donīt want to spend money in it for hosting etc. Also Iīm to lazy to be 24/7 there for the server cause my life is atm more important. But I still wanna have fun in any silkroad server based on ecsro/sjsro/zczc....
Old 05/23/2013, 16:22   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
see why this threads are not allowed?
look on the advert section, specially on the server list and on the TopSite thread
#closed
Closed Thread