Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Whats up with the private servers?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats up with the private servers?

Hello all,
I was wondering how the private servers under development are doing? Because it became very quiet around them the last weeks. How is Esro doing? i looked for there forum but only found the old one ^^ do they have a new one or did they quit? And i heard something about a lyzerk or something (if i misspelled his/ur name, i'm sorry i have no idea what ur name is) He already got a server running i heard, is that true?

Please dont start flaming me that i should make my own server if i cant wait, it wont change anything. I cant make a server (ells i would do it) and i only post this because i havn't heard of any servers lately and that sucks, because Isro is impossible to play without premium. Ecsro has so many sosun buyers, traffic problems and Ocean-***-kissers it makes me sick and now lately SJsro is becoming the same. So we need a new server where we can play without trying to log in for 1 hour and then get a dc afer 2 minutes of playing (just happend to me haha)

**** well the post got a bit longer then planned, so for all you lasy ****:
TLDR:How are the private servers under development doing?

Old 05/25/2009, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirfhalas View Post
And i heard something about a lyzerk or something (if i misspelled his/ur name, i'm sorry i have no idea what ur name is) He already got a server running i heard, is that true?
Nope.. The server is still not running.. We're still testing lots of stuff.. Still need to fix jobz(trader, hunter, thief), fortress war.. and some more ****.. But Lyzerk's making a video atm.. Stay tooned at lyzerq.blog.com

Old 05/25/2009, 18:12   #3

We might actualy see a working server till the end of the summer as now there are few projects opened + SRemu seem to be reopened so we might see some progres from there
Old 05/25/2009, 22:55   #4

Received Thanks: 2,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
We might actualy see a working server till the end of the summer as now there are few projects opened + SRemu seem to be reopened so we might see some progres from there
SREmu have not their project again, you may have misread what they posted on their website, read through it again, I did to, in till I actually spoke to the clearscreen.

The only 2 private server projects running are

Lyzerk
&
eSRO

I do not count sunrise as they are just using lyzerks leaked source and have not even added anything really except gold drop and few other things which are really simple, so you will never see anything from them

Old 05/25/2009, 23:47   #5

Received Thanks: 1,109
lyzerk is fake for sure , and ESRO is real for sure.
Old 05/26/2009, 07:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
xD What a noob.. I see that noobs like you believe in people who advertises much ^_^ Lyzerk is much more advanced than ESRO.. I was in both servers ^^ And I know xD So stop saying fake for no reason ^.^ If your an ESRO fan shut the **** up and don't say bad thing's bout lyzerk.. Or ESRO =] Both good xD (Lyzerk for president USA)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2009, 07:31   #7

loled at ''president for USA'' ^.^
Old 05/26/2009, 07:55   #8

hm... Esro is in prebeta , going into closed beta in a few days . What about lyzerk's server?
Old 05/26/2009, 10:02   #9

Hmmm how about some sarcasm= SUNRISE SRO gonna pwn all servers^^

@Topic: ESRO/Lyzerk are the most known...but whats with sjsro? Nobody knowed about this projekt till the server was online. Just wait and chill...im not gonna believe to any pserverprojekt, till its open for all people (and everything is finished).
Old 05/26/2009, 10:12   #10

time shall tell it
Old 05/26/2009, 10:26   #11

Received Thanks: 2,325
sjSRO, mySRO and ecSRO are all Private Servers using the same files which is 1.091 Server Files, Lyzerk and eSRO are making emulators which will eventually be much more advanced than Server Files, basically we are construcuting a game from scratch... We are coding something similar to what the Server Files does and thats respond to peoples actions in game, thats why when you play SREmu you cant Sit Down for an example cause they havent added it so the Emu responds.

The only thing is Lyzerk got a slight head start, most of his current files are just the old D-SREmu but converted slighty into C# and C++ which has saved him some time. But we are slowly catching up, we have basically sniffed every single packet.. except Fortress Wars and Job packets.. that has taken me and others some long time to do, cause of the amount of them.
Old 05/26/2009, 11:41   #12

@Eckoro
I can sit with mine :P
Quote:
- your doomed xD
Old 05/26/2009, 13:21   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
sjSRO, mySRO and ecSRO are all Private Servers using the same files which is 1.091 Server Files, Lyzerk and eSRO are making emulators which will eventually be much more advanced than Server Files, basically we are construcuting a game from scratch... We are coding something similar to what the Server Files does and thats respond to peoples actions in game, thats why when you play SREmu you cant Sit Down for an example cause they havent added it so the Emu responds.

The only thing is Lyzerk got a slight head start, most of his current files are just the old D-SREmu but converted slighty into C# and C++ which has saved him some time. But we are slowly catching up, we have basically sniffed every single packet.. except Fortress Wars and Job packets.. that has taken me and others some long time to do, cause of the amount of them.
hmm.. Eckoro ^.^ I will need to teach you some programming.. Anyway.. Your wrong.. It's not D-SREMU and it's not converted.. Remember when I showed you the work of my decompiler? I posted lyzerks GS on ESRO SVN. It has a completly new packet writer/reader, new packet structure, Multi spawn opcodes n shit. But actually.. Since npcdoom is the only one coding and esro "stealing" or "borowing" or "trying to accept into a team so he would just shut up you give him packets he give you server" his work xD anyway.. npcdoom started at 2008 december 15 while lyzerk started at 2008 summer time ^^.. And + he's working alone. You on the other hand are giving npcdoom packets.. So it saves time :]

One more thing to all the "haters" and "fakers"
Lyzerk is making a really long video.. Said it will be about ~20 minutes He will show mostly everything he has.. But on the other hand npcdoom add's features and shows it when he has something to show. Same as lyzerk.
But npcdoom is like "I will show a video when people see that I am the god of private servers MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" or something like that xD

So anyway.. Catch ya later homies
-Windrius
xD I'm out xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2009, 13:29   #14

why u dont believe lyzerk projects ????? look... it is not easy to make fully working database files.... try to get it own.... Respect Lyzerk, Windrius, and all Esro team. So, guys, keep going. RESPECT
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2009, 06:33   #15

+1 at Mandaloskee

But to answer your question yes the ESRO project is still running. And i heard they were
really close to a closed beta phase.

And MYSRO, ECSRO, SJSRO are all running but boring as ****. ECSRO has recently added 10d weapons and weapons only, and that's about it for them. No new skills...

« LOLLLL BUGROADdddd | Dont flatter your self ecsro staff... »