Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dev's wanted for SRO

Discussion on Dev's wanted for SRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/16/2009, 22:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
People applying for imaginary positions, first of all, if you want to buy ecsro files, u'd have to pay AT LEAST 10,000$ (YES, 10 THOUSAND of US DOLLARS), because weekly earnings of ECSRO are atleast 400$! And if he sold the files, he knows they'd get eventually shared, and he'd loose 80% of his income, so 10,000$ is the cheapest, and yet the price Ocean would 100% Deny, he'd ask atleast 20K for the files, that greedy mother ******.
Um who said you had to buy them from ocean?
Yaya ocean said he spent 20k on the server files and so on.
My REAL LIFE FRIEND.
cody;Tipking
is kind of close to ocean and has been for about 10months now.
Ocean spent 4k on server files/host ect.
Not 20,000
you can find a chinese person who easily willing to sell them for under 2k
The hardest part I would be worried about is setting them up.
Since its in chinese.
and finding a host.
...Atleast this guy is trying to do somthing.
Dont criticize people when you have nothing to back it up.
I dont see you running a private server?
Old 05/16/2009, 23:42   #17

elite*gold: 20
More guys than you imagine tried to set up a private server...whoever succeded? noone!
Old 05/17/2009, 02:50   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPassion View Post
More guys than you imagine tried to set up a private server...whoever succeded? noone!
Um,Ocean.Owners of MHTC,Sjsro,Mysro.
No ones succeded hm?
Old 05/17/2009, 03:03   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleburto View Post
Um,Ocean.Owners of MHTC,Sjsro,Mysro.
No ones succeded hm?
Hmm lets see... 4 servers out of.. How many that people make and completely fail because they dont know the basics of creating a server..?
Old 05/17/2009, 04:39   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Rage View Post
Hmm lets see... 4 servers out of.. How many that people make and completely fail because they dont know the basics of creating a server..?
Ok,So you just contradicted your self you said none now you say 4.
Proves how much you know.
If you dont remember right everyone doubted Ecsro and it came through.
So lets not talk ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2009, 05:04   #21

Quote:
Ok,So you just contradicted your self you said none now you say 4.
Proves how much you know.
If you dont remember right everyone doubted Ecsro and it came through.
So lets not talk ****.
I didnt doubt it. Also, learn to read before you say that i said no servers. I NEVER SAID THAT

And i told him to change his sig, because he could get sued by joymax for saying that he owns Dekaron. For **** sake, learn to read instead of trying to be a complete ****, with every post you make
Old 05/17/2009, 05:53   #22

Quote:
I didnt doubt it. Also, learn to read before you say that i said no servers. I NEVER SAID THAT

And i told him to change his sig, because he could get sued by joymax for saying that he owns Dekaron. For **** sake, learn to read instead of trying to be a complete ****, with every post you make
Yea you said no servers?
But there is actually a totoal of 5servers working Mysro,Vip,Fembria,ecsro,sjsosr.
And right,Like hes going to get sued.
Um sorry but if anyone is getting sued its the elitepvpers team.
anddd trying to be a complete ****?
Im sorry Im trying to be a *****?
Your more than welcome to ignore my comments douchebag.
Old 05/17/2009, 08:18   #23

i have found server files for download i will download them and test them, any devs wanting to help construct contact me
Old 05/17/2009, 09:17   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by antondude View Post
i have found server files for download i will download them and test them, any devs wanting to help construct contact me
Those Rage-Zone server files are incomplete and require quite a bit of experiance/time/effort to actually get them working.. This isn't like dekaron where they posted 100% working server files.
Old 05/17/2009, 09:27   #25

Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Um who said you had to buy them from ocean?
Yaya ocean said he spent 20k on the server files and so on.
My REAL LIFE FRIEND.
cody;Tipking
is kind of close to ocean and has been for about 10months now.
Ocean spent 4k on server files/host ect.
Not 20,000
you can find a chinese person who easily willing to sell them for under 2k
The hardest part I would be worried about is setting them up.
Since its in chinese.
and finding a host.
...Atleast this guy is trying to do somthing.
Dont criticize people when you have nothing to back it up.
I dont see you running a private server?
Why would I run a server if I don't even try to? I'm not into silkroad private servers, at least i'm not the type of FOOL who'd spend over 1 grand on some random internet stuff, screw it!
What do I need to have to back it up? I explained how much money Ocean or who ever is getting WEEKLY, so if he's getting so much weekly, why in the hell would he want to sell the files for 2,000$??
2,000 For the server files, you can dream about it, even from the cheap chinese people who are growing rice fields their whole life.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2009, 09:40   #26

Quote:
Why would I run a server if I don't even try to? I'm not into silkroad private servers, at least i'm not the type of FOOL who'd spend over 1 grand on some random internet stuff, screw it!
What do I need to have to back it up? I explained how much money Ocean or who ever is getting WEEKLY, so if he's getting so much weekly, why in the hell would he want to sell the files for 2,000$??
2,000 For the server files, you can dream about it, even from the cheap chinese people who are growing rice fields their whole life.
******* lol'd
Old 05/17/2009, 12:03   #27

ok well apparently the files i have found, have stuffed db files. Either a team of developers could join me together and work on creating a new db,

I am trying to locate files that include the new D10 sets. Basically a client updated as much as we can get.
Old 05/17/2009, 13:40   #28

Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
tbh, im sure you dont know the basics either.
Basics? lol you need to be really good coder to make a emu or complete the server files. so basics my ***, and I dont like your comments, *******.
Old 05/17/2009, 17:54   #29

Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by antondude View Post
ok well apparently the files i have found, have stuffed db files. Either a team of developers could join me together and work on creating a new db,

I am trying to locate files that include the new D10 sets. Basically a client updated as much as we can get.
MUHAHAHAHAHAH

Amm.. Stupid? xD It's jSRO.. You will not do anything cuz the files are not even completed.. You need asm pro's and C coders.. And lots of them ^.^ Better yet you should get a hacking team :P
Old 05/17/2009, 18:49   #30

Quote:
Ok for one you actually think that every chinese person who has the server files is going to set up a server?
Um no.
Second of all,You really think Servers like Sjsro are getting alot of money weekly?
With 1400 silk for 14$ ?
I dont think so.
3RD OF ALL,I didnt say you had to run a Pserver
I said dont talk **** to people WHO ARE TRYING when you are doing NOTHING.
4th of all.
Your right,Who would spend a grand....Im sure if you look long and hard you can get them for free
5th of all [makes no sense] If someone was to spend a grand on server files;wouldnt they make more money in the end?
Since Ecsro makes 400$ a week or what ever you came up with?
Contradiction much?