Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TMN-NETWORK CARE SYSTEM

Discussion on TMN-NETWORK CARE SYSTEM within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TMN-NETWORK CARE SYSTEM

ey guys, i just wanted to tell you this little story.
theres a new system in the termination network.
u gain points for academy buffs if you kill players.
gms promised they punish everyone who reaches his buffs by cheating.
ive just pmed a half turk-half german (oh my ***) gm and it was the following conversation.

Old 01/01/2013, 21:53   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
if you want to complain about this, post it their thread, or even on their forum
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Advance System Care 4.0.0 + Serial Key
05/15/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hey guys first of all i want to say if this is wrong section please tell me and ill get admin to move it ! Anyway today im going to give you a serial key for advanced system care 4.0.0 that gives you pro for 283 days ... if you want it forever activate your key offline and it should give you it forever ! Key : 48F0-48F0-F0FF-0CD7 So step one ! http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/9901/59161392. jpg http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/442/68658776.j pg
[B]Keys vieler Produkte:Tuneup,Sony Vegas,Iobit:Gamebooster,Advanced System Care;D
01/21/2011 - Trading - 12 Replies
Titel sagt eigentlich alles Pn me was für einen key ihr haben wollt! Wenn er nicht in der liste steht pn me und ich werde mal schauen(KEINE STEAM ODER LIVE ODER EADM KEYS!!!!) Als bezahlungsmethode nur PSC oder mw2 oder Bfbc2 als gift bei steam(oder key dieser Spiele):D Happy buying kuckt meine Itrade an und von mir aus auch mit MM
Advance system care with patch
11/21/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
Share ko lang po sa mga SF users. Sana po magustuhan niyo. Puede rin po siya pampabilis ng PC niyo. Share ko din po to napulot ko sa isang site tips to boost your net: