Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Keep Closing!

Discussion on Game Keep Closing! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Game Keep Closing!

I play in 2 different Private Servers of Silkroad.
Both of them have this problem.
I'm playing it normally after 5 minutes of log in, when suddenly the game simply close, without any error window, nothing, it closes, do you guys know how can i solve this? I already trying running it as administrator and compatibility mode, the problem persists.

Thank you for the attention, sorry for the bad english.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Crossfire ERROR] Client file corruption detected, Closing game client.
04/02/2012 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
Hi, Today i have installed the Crossfire in my New PC (desktop), I Start Up Crossfire, Click in Start, and when appears the login imagem , the screen turns black and this error appears. I've tried all types of resolution for this problem but nothing... (Windows Safe Mode, Reinstaled the game, Format the PC...) Plz, can you help, i am desperated....
GAME CLOSING LOADING MAP
10/31/2011 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
FIXED !
Crossfire client file corruption detected closing game client!
07/29/2011 - CrossFire - 7 Replies
Hiiiiilfe !! Ich musste vor 2 Stunden meinen Rechner formatieren weil ich mehrere Trojaner drauf hatte. Darin bin ich ziemlich erfahren da ich ihn alle 3Monate formatiere und alles hat bis dahin geklappt wie immer. Doch als ich Crossfire runtergeladen + installiert hatte habe ich es gestartet und die Meldung "client file corruption detected closing game client" leuchtet auf. Habe mich etwas schlau gemacht und erfahren dass eine neuinstalation nichts bringt. Was soll ich tun. Ich habe alles...
arg...game keep closing
04/28/2006 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies
i am stucked here.... i cant do anything: i try opening the bypass(both easyphp,and abyss),then use a bot to open it i try opening the bypass,then open the launcher i try open the launcher(which i get a gameguard error) i try opening it with the new bot vr 1.14