Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Silkroad 2 by W1nt

Discussion on [Discussion] Silkroad 2 by W1nt within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/22/2012, 05:39   #31
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
incomming Joymax sue in 3,2,1

just kidding
i doubt they will so something
looks cool btw
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2012, 10:08   #32

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
incomming Joymax sue in 3,2,1

just kidding
i doubt they will so something
looks cool btw
I already thinking about name change and some models
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2012, 14:37   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nt0r View Post
I already thinking about name change and some models
Offer Joymax finished project, hurhurhururrrrrrrr.
Old 10/22/2012, 21:10   #34

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Like its a project . its all after-effects work . Everyone knows what after effect could do. And he proved his lies by his video:
How pathetic is this situation that he did put himself on . The big question is: Why would he continues in his lies ??

Like its a project . its all after-effects work . Everyone knows what after effect could do. And he proved his lies by his video:
How pathetic is this situation that he did put himself on . The big question is: Why would he continues in his lies ??
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2012, 21:13   #35

Received Thanks: 2,330
Also a month ago this dude offered me to promote my project by making video-ad.
And now he is making his own game?
;DDD What a kurwa polska...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2012, 21:27   #36

hes still making video promotios
but hes making that game too
haterz gona hate
but we all have right to have oppinion its 1 of few human rights.
Old 10/22/2012, 21:51   #37

Haters made my day ;D
When I'll finish mob spawn / attack I going to create new video.
YES, edited video in adobe after effects using models haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2012, 21:53   #38

Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDarky View Post
what the **** is wrong with you? he is just saying his opinion, he didnt say its fake or not. Duhh, idk how the **** you will succeed as a community manager.
First of all, it was a pun, not an insult - apparently people around here aren't as smart as I thought they are. Now, as for everyone who says the project is a fake - are you blind? Can't you spot a difference?

Phoenix, please, stop pretending to be a smart ***, that's the only thing I ask from you - you're making a laugh out of yourself - you do perfectly know it's not fake. It's enough to look at the quality of the video you've shown and the trailer that wint made.

Just wait and see when he posts his next video as the project gets more and more advanced.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/22/2012, 22:06   #39

who even give a **** about haters ? im not saying it's nor it's fail project, lets just wait couple of days/weeks/months whatever for any video or something related to this project. If u want to donate then donate if not don't...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/22/2012, 22:11   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolIXuK View Post
who even give a **** about haters ? im not saying it's nor it's fail project, lets just wait couple of days/weeks/months whatever for any video or something related to this project. If u want to donate then donate if not don't...
Agree with you.
At this moment I have alot of people who want to help me in project.
I'll try to fix mob movement at waypoints, gonna change main character to something else and I'll record new video with more things. I hope after that all people who thinking that it's fake, change their mind.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2012, 22:29   #41

Imagine silkroad's scripts/models being applied to lets say cry engine 3, you won't believe if someone made a trailer about it its because we are all used to same **** like private server or emulators, but there is always a way around anything.

i don't think someone like wintor wants to ruin his reputation that he built up over years by making a fake trailer to get some attention.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/22/2012, 22:35   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
First of all, it was a pun, not an insult - apparently people around here aren't as smart as I thought they are. Now, as for everyone who says the project is a fake - are you blind? Can't you spot a difference?

Phoenix, please, stop pretending to be a smart ass, that's the only thing I ask from you - you're making a laugh out of yourself - you do perfectly know it's not fake. It's enough to look at the quality of the video you've shown and the trailer that wint made.

Just wait and see when he posts his next video as the project gets more and more advanced.
I swear it isnt real . Like someone did ever finished an emulator for sro client with 0 bug , he will create new game with new data? pathetic.
Oh , by the way . You can remove any background/character from data , whatever assassine creed's data / sro data or metin 2 data.
@Wintor , I didnt said you replaced with models (In after effect) . Seems like you're blind because you're laughing with this jackass project . O yea , just a video.

Ah , for you haze . these videos will proof that you know nothing about his troll project . I hope you'll understand it as should be . 'NOT FUCKING ARGUING WITH YOU'

Ah , for you haze . these videos will proof that you know nothing about his troll project . I hope you'll understand it as should be . 'NOT FUCKING ARGUING WITH YOU'

Old 10/22/2012, 23:13   #43

Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
I swear it isnt real . Like someone did ever finished an emulator for sro client with 0 bug , he will create new game with new data? pathetic.
Oh , by the way . You can remove any background/character from data , whatever assassine creed's data / sro data or metin 2 data.
@Wintor , I didnt said you replaced with models (In after effect) . Seems like you're blind because you're laughing with this jackass project . O yea , just a video.

First of all, Firewavez is a total noob when compared to w1nt. Second, w1nt works with us at Ludoworks, believe me, I know much more than you.

These videos aren't fake, we've seen more things than just that trailer, but they are private for now unless w1nt decides otherwise. You don't have to believe me or w1nt, but please, if you don't know a shit, I suggest you shut the hell up - as I've said before, you just make yourself look like a fool when you discuss something that you have no clue about.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2012, 23:20   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
First of all, Firewavez is a total noob when compared to w1nt. Second, w1nt works with us at Ludoworks, believe me, I know much more than you.

These videos aren't fake, we've seen more things than just that trailer, but they are private for now unless w1nt decides otherwise. You don't have to believe me or w1nt, but please, if you don't know a shit, I suggest you shut the hell up - as I've said before, you just make yourself look like a fool when you discuss something that you have no clue about.
Yes , you're right . I should not discuss something that I have no clue about . when I have the clue to talk , no one could interrupt me . Because , I know its fake . Remember your 8-monthes (w/o release) server? Oh , we're fixing bugs . dont bullshit and everyone was in silence mode. then , Sorry . server fucked up we cant open it . till now no one knows any news about tit . Ludoworks , huh? One of ovl owner saying 'we're not ludoworks part' while Overlimits has Ludoworks word in his grantname @epvp. , planing to re-life deco online with deco-server files since glory network went to do that (06/2011) to now , nothing opened . Like Ludoworks is a company or a big think , dude. Ludoworks is a shit .. + That video is fake . If its true , w1nt0r said that shadow working perfectly , where's the sword as I said on the <page ? Or ripped shadow or he forgot to render the character as well to be fitted on the video? Just , download after effect and you'll believe me.
And btw , firewavezz isnt noob to be compared with w1nt0r . At least his intro isnt template.

Proof that his intro is template?

What do you call it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2012, 23:46   #45

Quote:
our english doesn't even allow you to give me a proper reply, does it? First of all, I said that you should not discuss things that you have no clue about - do I really need to explain the meaning of a clue? That's the first thing I want to mention. As for Repose, 8 months? It was on-hold for about a month, and in the end we got fucked up by Anna, who was our dedicated server supplier. As far as I'm concerned, I've officialy stated that I'm cancelling ROR for an unknown amount of time, whenever I'll get a chance to revive it, I'll do so - besides, we didn't ask for any donations nor we accepted any, so why do you even bitch about that?

Futhermore, the shadow issue - I've got completely no idea what is wrong with it as I'm not paying attention to the details on nearly every video I watch, but I'm not sure if you know what Unity3d is - it's not a perfect engine like Frostbite, Cryengine3 or anything like that - there are bugs in it, besides, as you might know or not, in Unity3d you buy models n shit from other people if you don't want to do them yourself, so bugs like that are more than welcome to occur.

Glory is also a totally different story, it's just Kimo who's from Glory with us. It's also not my business what Kimo says about OVL, as OVL is not a part of Ludoworks - Synx also worked with us @ Ludo, what then, does it make Myth a part of Ludoworks too? Get your shit together.

Now, the very last part, finally - I don't give a shit whether w1nt uses a template for his intro, it's a fact that can be seen on any video of his that he's still better video editor & effect manipulator than Firewavezz.
The point is , If he's pro enough to be kral in after effect . why wouldnt he create his own intro? Admit if I took a signature from any shit forum , you'll fuck me up saying (TAKING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK) Like you did with toph . I dont blame you but , dont take it away from your friends because they're only your friends . or whatever the relationship between you and him . He's noob and he'll stay a noob.
Say whatever you want haters gonna hate or blabla . I dont give a fuck about hating or not . I quit sro from long time ago . Why would I be a hater? For someone newbie , when he'll see that video . he'll believe it . rather someone else who tasted the real meaning of aftereffect . I bet that you did opened it once in your life.
It isnt about video quality or the light knoll factory filters for after effect , its about the real contain of video . It may be .05 sec video but better than one of the 80+ wintor's videos .
Server's videos kicking his ass.
Closed Thread