Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why nobody open a private server ?

Discussion on why nobody open a private server ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/21/2009, 10:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor4432 View Post
I think, we should all go to the joymax building, with automatic machine guns (Ill take a M4 Carbine) And rush them! LEEEROYYY GENKINS! Ill bring a 4 gig USB Memory stick, and ill plug it into the main central computer, as i download the complete server files you guys will have to hide behind the filing cabinets and give me some cover. But they will probally spawn Roc and Medusa as they are GM's in that building. Thats when your gonna have to use the RPG's, Rocket launcers and bazookers. Make sure you take as many out as possible. Then on the way out we head to the top "Exceutive" Room, where we steal his bags of cash, after doing so. we make our way out of the building Via the Air Conditioning ducts. Since im a Str blader ill carry the bags of cash "Since i have better endurace". When we get outside we are going to encounter some Chinks that are using "1337 H4X" We are going to have to use berserk. So make sure you bring full guages.
BEST!!!! MADE ME LAUGH
Old 02/21/2009, 10:53   #17

Something that called its hard?
Old 02/21/2009, 10:54   #18

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think, we should all go to the joymax building, with automatic machine guns (Ill take a M4 Carbine) And rush them! LEEEROYYY GENKINS! Ill bring a 4 gig USB Memory stick, and ill plug it into the main central computer, as i download the complete server files you guys will have to hide behind the filing cabinets and give me some cover. But they will probally spawn Roc and Medusa as they are GM's in that building. Thats when your gonna have to use the RPG's, Rocket launcers and bazookers. Make sure you take as many out as possible. Then on the way out we head to the top "Exceutive" Room, where we steal his bags of cash, after doing so. we make our way out of the building Via the Air Conditioning ducts. Since im a Str blader ill carry the bags of cash "Since i have better endurace". When we get outside we are going to encounter some Chinks that are using "1337 H4X" We are going to have to use berserk. So make sure you bring full guages.

LEEEROYYY GENKINS ;DDD
it should work. xD
Old 02/21/2009, 11:17   #19

Talking nice dude

Quote:
wooow, this is the best answer!!!!!! you really make me laugh to the max, lolz, bwahahahhahahhaahha
Old 02/21/2009, 11:59   #20

for all the ****** !

i just ask ?

there was no criticism in what I said was a simple question!

**** u
Old 02/21/2009, 12:08   #21

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
I'm with you
Old 02/22/2009, 07:37   #22

because the chinese are just useing leaked silkroad server files

if you search the forum you would know this
Old 02/22/2009, 08:03   #23

The only ones leaked are imcomplete an bugged.
But what I wonder is....
Since deepblue and elitepvpers are kinda friends rite?
That they dont team up and use the server files deepblue "Have"
Rite?
Oh thats right cause deepblue7 is fake.
haha silly me :]
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2009, 08:42   #24

yeah, i think db7 really fake. If they hacking or attacking other sro servers and stealing db files so why they dont have server?? Im wondering why they dont make own server? haha cause they just talking to much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2009, 09:15   #25

Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandaloske View Post
yeah, i think db7 really fake. If they hacking or attacking other sro servers and stealing db files so why they dont have server?? Im wondering why they dont make own server? haha cause they just talking to much.
Yea.. =D DB7 DeepBug7. xD

Screw you DB7
I'm going home..

Oops.. I am home =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2009, 09:19   #26

ESRO have nothing, i found that out been on there team.
Old 02/22/2009, 09:55   #27

owned?! FAIL?? ;DD is it true? ;D so they lier's ?
Old 02/22/2009, 10:20   #28

BE CAREFULL: i dont know anything about servers, so what i'm gonna say could be retarded, if so: ignore

if the chinese can make a server, en ecsro can make a server. why cant more? the chinese isnt working for me (who the f*ck came up with those ip-banns?), and ecsro is just ******. why dont we make a pure fun server with ratings x100 (or all lvl 90) and free silks or something like that. why not make sro more fun? if you look at WoW there a few thousend pservers!

maybe i'm just the only one wanting this, but i would like a serious server with x15 or something to make a serious char, but i would also love a pure fun server with x100 and just make some awesome chars and experiment with builds and stuff.

I just want to say that if we are able to open 2 servers, than why not open more? makes a bit more diversity, and in my opinion a bit more fun! can't be so hard to open another if you know how to.

ignore
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2009, 10:25   #29

Bad Request (Invalid Hostname) >>> << FAIL?
Old 02/22/2009, 11:16   #30

Cuz no1 is working sereous on the files I think.
If there were as much as ppl as in WoW the files should have been done in no more than a month, but no. In silk there are a lot of ppl working but no1 had the idea to combine their efforts and realy make the files. SRemu where making the emu on VB and they stoped so they can make it in C (wich is qute the right way) but they ain't even near completion+ there are not more than 4 ppl working. ESro is kinda DB's type for me- I don't want to say it's fake cuz I wish it's not but no1 is seeing a real result from them. Ecsro are the only ppl that have some kind of working Server files but they are <<<OLD>>> and Ocean doesn't care about that cuz he gets his money. It's also the only pserver community that can last for long enought without ******** everything like MHTC or SJSro. But for me the only way for his Servers to last longer is to not release the files to the public. If he does it will be just like WoW- if you don't like the server make your own one- and that will make a char in Ecsro, Mysro, SJsro worth nothing. For now I'm happy that there are no files released or done cuz that's the only way to enshure you can play without the fear that the server can close tommorow
Closed Thread