Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

stupid ip ban

Discussion on stupid ip ban within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
stupid ip ban

no need to trying .... u can log on but you still get disconnect in 5 sec because most of the people use same proxy ip f... all chinese ****!
Old 02/14/2009, 08:38   #2

we are not banned !
Old 02/14/2009, 09:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shbishop View Post
no need to trying .... u can log on but you still get disconnect in 5 sec because most of the people use same proxy ip f... all chinese ****!
Thanks for repeating what I said. =| It's common knowledge that so many connections from the same IP will cause disconnections.
Old 02/14/2009, 09:25   #4

yea 5sec and dc!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stupid me, stupid error.
07/16/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok. I dont know if its been posted before. Everything works, except my dekaronserver.exe. This is the error e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\loader\../. ./Share/LogicObject/Support/ITable.h, Line: 145 that i get just before it closes. Any help is appreciated.
Script, Stupid question and Second Stupid Question
02/20/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Script: Since the search function fails (or maybe i do but ive tried several searches) im looking for a cor exploration script, any chance of getting one on here or a link to somewhere that i can find one? Stupid question: Ive seen people using a glitch to get into the rafting river, how is this actually done? Second stupid question (live with it): Since ive been playing longer than playing dead and stone throw have been out and theres the issue of the bug which means i cant get it (as...
tell me this is stupid...
02/04/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I saw someone today, using vac and running into a very well populated area and in the server kalibus... seriously who does that..
ugh... this is stupid lol
02/07/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
firstly... is the chinese beta even on anymore? secondly... i downloaded everything i need to and stuff, and theres just one problem... im using the games.on.net link (cause i dont have a premium rapidshare) to get the game files but no.2/4 is going to a temporary folder, and not giving me an option not too, and then i cant find it using search or looking in any temporary folder i have :/ its such a pathetic problem lol... any help?
very stupid
11/07/2006 - Flyff - 12 Replies
:hm: How about to creat a permanent augmentation kinda augmentation 0.0 killer section l0l.