Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

srogame1.091 Problem

Discussion on srogame1.091 Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
srogame1.091 Problem

hello every 1 .

ok i start install then i see cmd window and its close and i try install agian and its what happend Agian what can i do ? :P

~Edit: Bad English o.o :O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] Problem with server starting - cannot find quest index for PaxHeader
12/22/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello! I have this same problem as here when i'm starting my server: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-di scussions-questions/307143-metin2-serverfiles-ques t-index-fehler.html But I didn't know the answer.. how to repair this? Greetings
srogame1.091 Problem
02/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hello every 1 . :D;):rolleyes::cool::mofo::o:p:) ok i start install then i see cmd window and its close and i try install agian and its what happend Agian what can i do ? :P
srogame1.091.091 file
06/10/2008 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
Which program i msut used to open the file? I download from this http://files.filefront.com/Private+Server+SROrar/; 9563672;/fileinfo.html But i dont know which program i must used!!!!????
D:\srogame1.091.rar.!gr: CRC failed in srogame1.091.exe. The file is corrupt
01/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Please sry me if i am noobish or i didnt search enough on the forums but i try many times to d/l this pserver SRO client from the site and i always get this error after i try to extract the file with winrar (! D:\srogame1.091.rar.!gr: CRC failed in srogame1.091.exe. The file is corrupt ). Strange thing is the filesize is diferent than the same file that was supposed to be on filefront, but it is not there anymore... Also strange is the extension for the file itself (.rar.!gr)!!! First i...