Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help on finding a server to play

Discussion on Help on finding a server to play within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help on finding a server to play

Im trying to find a pserver to play on but i just cant seem to do so in the advertising section. Im looking for a 80-100 cap pserver, doesnt matter if botting is forbbiden because im going to bot anyway. Already tried creddy but its filled with turks and massive amounts of people are leaving. Other servers seem to be just down.

Are there any dedicated servers out there that wont go down in a week? 80-100 cap doesnt matter if pvp or not.

thanks
Old 09/02/2012, 10:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Search there :
Old 09/02/2012, 10:49   #3

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Check the serverlist.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help Finding Server
04/13/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 7 Replies
Can anyone show me a good server to play on that has some/most of the following: High Exp rate: x100 (or more) High Pet XP Rate with Most of the released P2 pets 100% cast droppable/attainable in game (no item mall item) Cash NPC with most items Decent sized community Daily Events Most Working Maps and Dungeons... to many error reports on most English Interface
Need help finding a server
08/15/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you guys if anyone knows any active Pserver of cabal where we get a free RW3 bike at the beginning? Cause the ones I found are either dead or are fake....
Need help finding a private server to play.
03/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok I bet this question is asked a thousand + times, but can someone lay out a list of pservers that are out atm, with site links? I only speak english >.> and most of the servers I see like Sunrise SRO or escro are in another language, and idk how to register an acc. Plus I don't know how to login to any of the private servers, and I can't find any tutorials on this site. Thanks for any help in advance! I see alot of people talking about isro, what's that all about?
need help finding pv server
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
ya, im lookiung for a pv server where u start with whatever equips uwant. preferably 2-soc and i want a good server thats up alot and is bascily just for gw... anyone know of one?