Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay?

Discussion on [Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/10/2012, 21:42   #31

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,765
People who judge your past as if it's going to effect your future should be shot
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 21:48   #32

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
No offence Haze, but if I am not wrong you were part of many teams that had a server - these servers failed sso I don't expect RoR will be "epic" Last time the server that you/ur team announced was supossed to be "epic" too... same wth DWO...
Well, I have joined many private servers... why? I don't know - boredom. I just wanted to do something as I had too much free time. I didn't manage them, I just helped them. It wasn't really my fault that owners didn't really handle their servers. PrimeSRO didn't fail because the team was crappy, it was actually one of the best, however, it failed because the manager couldn't handle it.

Plus, these servers were never mine, I was just a GM there - now it's different, instead of obeying the server owners decisions, I am one of these who are in charge, so I control the server's fate.
Old 08/10/2012, 22:26   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerBoi View Post
People who judge your past as if it's going to effect your future should be shot

a lot of this guys always blaming me, because i joined Silkroad4arab for 6 months , and i was active there xDD

OT : I think ELITE SRO Was best gameplay , cuz there wasn't GMs and no GM events , and no ultra changes in gameplay
++ GMs = 70% to 30% there will be a corruption
Old 08/10/2012, 22:36   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko* View Post

a lot of this guys always blaming me, because i joined Silkroad4arab for 6 months , and i was active there xDD

OT : I think ELITE SRO Was best gameplay , cuz there wasn't GMs and no GM events , and no ultra changes in gameplay
++ GMs = 70% to 30% there will be a corruption
This meme is just EPIC, you'll never get it if you're not an Egy. anyways.

Zeus is an EPIC FAIL attempt to get the EliteSro "atmosphere" back but whatev people will never be as excited to play a server like ZSZC/SWSRO/ECSRO/ELITE cause there will be no bots available, they will cry for starter items, they will cry for silks etc.. so its kinda useless cept if u will just get the same people to play it lol
Old 08/10/2012, 22:40   #35

trues , best servers for me

ECSRO - ZSZC - SunWorld ( not much fun ) - elitesro ( not much fun too )
Old 08/10/2012, 22:48   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyGirL_ZSZC View Post

are you fuukin kidding me ?
Old 08/10/2012, 22:54   #37

Quote:
Quote:

hmm... elitesro gave us a lot of fun ... xD i think extra fun not just fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 22:55   #38

Quote:
yes esro wasn`t fun for ( me ) because i don`t like eu much , have a problem with that?!
Old 08/10/2012, 22:58   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
No offence Haze, but if I am not wrong you were part of many teams that had a server - these servers failed sso I don't expect RoR will be "epic" Last time the server that you/ur team announced was supossed to be "epic" too... same wth DWO...
Like he said in his post,he wasn't part of the Administration of said server,he was just a GM,so the failure of the server is not due to him,it is due the Admins fault.

Now you mentioned RoR,well the server isn't opened yet because theres some problems with the root,else you would see how sucessfull we are/will be.

Cheers
Old 08/10/2012, 22:59   #40

Quote:
yes esro wasn`t fun for ( me ) because i don`t like eu much , have a problem with that?!
he was talking about the (you didn't have much fun on Elite Sro) part
Old 08/10/2012, 23:02   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadyi View Post
he was talking about the (you didn't have much fun on Elite Sro) part
yeah i answerd him by i don`t like eu thats why i didn`t have fun at esro
Old 08/10/2012, 23:03   #42

Quote:
yes , lol the year i played elite sro , was the best year i played a mmorpg in my life.... elite sro is the best server , COMMUNITY - FAIR GAMEPLAY - FAIR PVP - BALANCED
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 23:07   #43

Quote:
yes , lol the year i played elite sro , was the best year i played a mmorpg in my life.... elite sro is the best server , COMMUNITY - FAIR GAMEPLAY - FAIR PVP - BALANCED
okay for u its the best server ever , for me not , its simple

for me the best server & much fun was ZSZC , i just saying what`s the best servers for me as i said , thats all
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 00:33   #44

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
I see such discussions like every week , and yeah , no matter what cap , how oldschool items in it would be , it wont have same atmosphere , just because people changes alot themselfs , day by day they learns more and will never be as noob as they used to be ( Which was fun , cause you didnt actually knew what skill comes next etc etc.)
About esro , it had really great community , teamplay , too bad i was still a noob backthen :/
As for the cap , IMO 90 was/is the best , it really had the equality between classes ( To compare with other cap's ).
Old 08/11/2012, 02:30   #45

Haze will prob do an amazing job with Repose but what will kill it? This community, not enough people are gonna play it because of the servers coming out each day and that PlaySRO.

Most of the owners do a good job but the community doesnt, thats why the servers die.
Look at Myth, I still don't know why it has such a little amount of players, why?

PrimeSRO was a good attempt and I had alot of fun there but then people started to leave and bye server.

Creddy was good at the beginning, now its nothing.
The only server that has a good community is Blaze Silkroad, honestly a good 100 cap server without to much edits.