Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

come and say your opinion about this

Discussion on come and say your opinion about this within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: do you like this topic and need it !??
yeas do it 10 47.62%
dont do it 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08/11/2012, 17:20   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed_Kabo View Post
don't you know?
hes the son of dr.kral
Dr. Abdelblablabla you meant. Show some "respect"
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/11/2012, 17:23   #17

elite*gold: 0
You guys started flaming the guy as hell and all he wants to do is give help, I don't know how some of you retards think seriously.. and (LastThief*) from your name i can tell you are under 16 years old, if you don't want the help just dont post in here and go show your full kral theif powers some where else .. and this fgoes for the other flamers..it's you who made epvpers fall to this point.. Retards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 17:37   #18

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by HsW666 View Post
You guys started flaming the guy as hell and all he wants to do is give help, I don't know how some of you retards think seriously.. and (LastThief*) from your name i can tell you are under 16 years old, if you don't want the help just dont post in here and go show your full kral theif powers some where else .. and this fgoes for the other flamers..it's you who made epvpers fall to this point.. Retards.
Since when you can judge someone's age by their name O_o ? I'm 22 anyway (that's not the point tho.) and seriously do you know me ? do you know if I helped the community or not ? or you're just saying some random bullshit ? I don't need to show my kral "theif" powers somewhere else because I'm not wannabe like some others he is not helping at all he just copies stuff from google I can spam sro section now with guides for sql from google and I'll be considered helping ? since when helping is like that O_o ? want to contribute smth to this community ? be creative then don't run to google like mad and copy-paste.

and btw if we judge someone's age by their name I would say you're maximum 2-3 years old lol

What in the blue hell is HsW666 at least my name has a meaning >.>
Old 08/11/2012, 18:32   #19

request to close
Old 08/11/2012, 20:54   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
stupid idea

Reason : because you don't even know how to protect from the things you stated above you will just google : HOW TO PROTECT FROM XSS , HOW TO PROTECT FROM INJECTION and such stuff believe me you will never be famous in this community with copy-pasting you've to be creative , and you won't reach this level as long as you're googling and saying you're C# prof.

simple rule : Saying you're professional at something proves you've no idea about this thing and I can assure you as well that you will copy that upcoming guide and translate it to Arabic first then professional will translate it to English so if we look at the internet we won't find anything related to your guides.

And actually please grow up a lil bit and stop talking about facebook and such **** only no-lifers are using Facebook , making 999 friends and saying wohoo we're social people when they don't even have 1 friend in real life (not talking generally) don't be proud you've Facebook that's not really great.

at last : Learn English before joining English/German community it's just an advice I'm not saying my English is great either but it's understandable for almost everybody here.
atleast lastthief he trying to help others
not like yours only blame others
we dont care about he copy and paste
just we care about score release
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 21:02   #21

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by puramixx+1 View Post
atleast lastthief he trying to help others
not like yours only blame others
we dont care about he copy and paste
just we care about score release
/sarcasm on

Because lastthief never helped this community...

/sarcasm off
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 21:15   #22

awww..this is why I love epvp. Idiots are trying to make guides about stuff they have absolutely no idea about and then some other idiots are starting to spam their **** when someone says the truth.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2012, 09:10   #23

Since when not having English as a main language is a crime and deserves to be treated like this ?
since when being a turkish or egyptian is a crime and deserves to be treated like an idiot who knows nothing egyptians knows alot(not all of them ofc) and not all of your country (who ever you are) knows everything
just stop HATING jusy because his egyptian?
will you
yes, im egyptian.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 11:59   #24

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir*DeviL View Post
Since when not having English as a main language is a crime and deserves to be treated like this ?
since when being a turkish or egyptian is a crime and deserves to be treated like an idiot who knows nothing egyptians knows alot(not all of them ofc) and not all of your country (who ever you are) knows everything
just stop HATING jusy because his egyptian?
will you
yes, im egyptian.
At epvp's PSRO section this is a little bit of a tradition, or a rule set by the users.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/12/2012, 12:54   #25

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Why is everyone ******* asking **** before posting it ? You got a brain yourself do you ?
What's coming next ? A poll if he should open a thread where he asks if he should open another thread ? ffs....
haha mennn lold
Old 08/12/2012, 13:03   #26

sexy
Old 08/12/2012, 15:37   #27

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
ahh it's just another day in elitepvpers ;-)
Old 08/13/2012, 08:27   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerBoi View Post
ahh it's just another day in elitepvpers ;-)
Typical epvpers sro section LOL
Old 08/13/2012, 09:23   #29

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Mats, get your own decision.
You see what such topics cause ...

#closed
Closed Thread