Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Public Opinion: TopSro

View Poll Results: Concept Idea
Anime 5 35.71%
Music 2 14.29%
Movies 1 7.14%
Other 7 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 306
Public Opinion: TopSro

Hello my name is Sterling , i am the graphic designing for TopSro pictures and images.

I wanted to know the publics opinion on what they should be.

Any Ideas ?

Movies ? Music ? Anime ?

Anything come to mind leave a comment below best ideas wins



youngvegas is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,189
Received Thanks: 523
make a sexy woman object in blender and add as a new character.


✗EpicSoul✗ is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,145
Received Thanks: 1,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvegas View Post
Hello my name is Sterling , i am the graphic designing for TopSro pictures and images.

I wanted to know the publics opinion on what they should be.

Any Ideas ?

Movies ? Music ? Anime ?

Anything come to mind leave a comment below best ideas wins
Seeing the quality of that signature, I'm rather sceptic about the outcome, regardless of the inspiration.
Haze* is offline  
Thanks
13 Users
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✗EpicSoul✗ View Post
make a sexy woman object in blender and add as a new character.
lol whut xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Seeing the quality of that signature, I'm rather sceptic about the outcome, regardless of the inspiration.
lol its 7:44 in the morning have not slept in 24 hours i didn't wanna make a over the top sig xD


youngvegas is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 694
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvegas View Post
lol whut xD



lol its 7:44 in the morning have not slept in 24 hours i didn't wanna make a over the top sig xD
lol then go to sleep and wake up feeling fresh n less sleepy. But haze is right about the sig im afraid.

i voted anime btw. Seems more fitting for SRO out of those options
r7slayer is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,121
Received Thanks: 1,319
TopSRO is a joke, so is your signature. Looks like something a 12 y/o turk kid put together.
Shifty* is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
TopSRO is a joke, so is your signature. Looks like something a 12 y/o turk kid put together.

Clearly i just said i didn't do anything to my sig i just added my info . . .

Instead of being a simple minded ******** find something better and more productive with your life instead of bashing someone's ideas and way of working.

Have a good day
youngvegas is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 362
well, about ur signature, its over edit.
ŧǿρĤ is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by ŧǿρĤ View Post
well, about ur signature, its over edit.
Jesus Christ . . . Is that all you people care about

The ****** 30 second sig i made because i have not slept in 24 hours and i was told to change my sig so i did. omg big woop man doesn't take away how good i am at designing...

the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
youngvegas is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvegas View Post
Jesus Christ . . . Is that all you people care about

The ****** 30 second sig i made because i have not slept in 24 hours and i was told to change my sig so i did. omg big woop man doesn't take away how good i am at designing...

the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
idc about ur ****** 30 secounds if you're qood designer u will not use this signature :P
btw all topsro using this signature ( i mean the admin and the team )
ŧǿρĤ is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,775
Received Thanks: 1,448
I think that thing should be back to you and other owners of server
Haxor is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,121
Received Thanks: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvegas View Post
Clearly i just said i didn't do anything to my sig i just added my info . . .

Instead of being a simple minded ******** find something better and more productive with your life instead of bashing someone's ideas and way of working.

Have a good day
You shouldn't talk about stuff you know **** about I'm just voicing my opinion, but clearly you can't take any critics. Funny thing is you open a thread in a FORUM and asking for people's opinions, if it's negative you bash,insult and telling you dont give a ****. If you don't give a **** why did you open a thread in the first place? Congratz, now you're a joke aswell.
Shifty* is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #13
Chat Killer In Duty
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15,350
Received Thanks: 5,845
is this thread going somewhere aside of a flame?
because i haven't seen any answer concerning the topic(aside of the sexy chick asked on 2 post)

@shifty
your avatar gives me the creeps
PortalDark is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,189
Received Thanks: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
is this thread going somewhere aside of a flame?
because i haven't seen any answer concerning the topic(aside of the sexy chick asked on 2 post)

@shifty
your avatar gives me the creeps
your going off topic yourself.
✗EpicSoul✗ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 120
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 696
Received Thanks: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Seeing the quality of that signature, I'm rather sceptic about the outcome, regardless of the inspiration.
I swear same what I was going to say
I think , He did changed the rgb color and put his pathetic font on the header

@Thread , Better advise , Learn how to design then design . In that case , You will steal other's work , use it under your name.
#Request to dam close that thread. It will turn into flame .


ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
TopSro Online | 100 Cap | Skills D11 |Custom Items| 10K Silk | PvE FUN Server
Hello Guys Today we just Finish Devoloper TopSro Online After 15 Days testing and plane for this Server its not bassed on Donation only its really...
4161 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Public Opinion about E-Sro
As the title say,curious about you'r opinions,haven't played for almost a week it's just waste of time atm...
58 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.