Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About PlaySRO&DDOS (discussion, part2)

Discussion on About PlaySRO&DDOS (discussion, part2) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 505
About PlaySRO&DDOS (discussion, part2)

Recent history:
2nd July - EpicRoad 90 cap server opens, and gets quite popular
Approx. 10 hours after EpicRoad opened, it starts getting DDOSed
4th July - EpicRoad reaches 250 online players, and 400 players a few days later
Today - EpicRoad has less than 200 players online, PlaySRO announces that they update Apollo (80 cap server) to 90 cap

of course not only epic road got ddosed in the past weeks, but after they noticed that epicroad is a successfull server, they started ddosing it and now they are upgrading their server to 9D...

Oh, don't forget about the proof we posted recently:

If that proof is not enough for you, you are either a ****** or a playsro asslicker.
Please tell me one valid reason why should the admin of playsro connect to epicroad's gateway server(which means he started the launcher) and to the website while the server is under DDOS? and that happened multiple times. obviously he was checking that the server is online or not (in other words, he was checking that the DDOS was effective or not.)

Oh and just saying, PlaySRO doesn't have 2k players online. Someone made a tool called "GatewayServerVirtualPlayers" which adds "virtual players" to the gateway server, so it shows more online players on their website and on error-soft.com, etc. Of course you don't have to believe me, obviously im lying (HURR-DURR).
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/19/2012, 13:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
I dun know what's this for ??
U guys cant take it ?? Everyone know who is DDOS-ing and Zeus and other server are still crowded ?? Dont know what is the point really,everyone saw that pictures of conversation of Haze and Mice... So this is ussles.
Old 07/19/2012, 13:32   #3

IM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEDDDDDD

any new topics that can be about something else? this stupid forum is flooded with playsro ddos threads...

we get it already, they are ddosing people. WHO CARES!

Old 07/19/2012, 13:33   #4

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Let's see how many people will believe the last ( skype ) pic :-)
Old 07/19/2012, 13:38   #5

i won't read any threads belongs to Playsro anymore,cuz you guys each time say "PLAYSRO DDOS"bla bla bla, AND !?
do something ,The best way for defense is ATTACK
PS:why don't you guys cooperate and attack this **** SERVER 'playsro'
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2012, 13:41   #6

elite*gold: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangan View Post

you don't care just because you are hosting your server at blacklotus.. rofl
after we released the proof you said that you will ddos the **** out of them...
Old 07/19/2012, 13:42   #7

Ok besides everyone knowing who is dossing who. What does it matter mabye they'll stop mabye they won't. Honestly if I were playing at PlaySRO for a while and a decent character I wouldn't stop playing just cause they were ddossing other servers.

If you are 100% certain who did it you should doss their server and see what happens but posting about it at elitepvpers probably won't do much.

On the upside if the ddos attacks continue whiping out other servers there will only be a few well funded servers left which will be more fun to play.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2012, 13:46   #8

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangan View Post
Elitepvpers does not care about your problems, there are enough threads about it and we won't take action against Mirceagab because he doesn't do anything wrong in the forum.
We can't punish people for doing bad things outside elitepvpers.

#closed

Use the other existing threads.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread