Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for information regarding DDOS attacks

Discussion on Looking for information regarding DDOS attacks within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for information regarding DDOS attacks

It's bullshit that all servers are getting ddosed. only our server (Epic Road) is getting ddosed and we know that it's not playsro.
our server is down for a few hours every day, it's impossible to continue like this.
any information or hints are welcome.
Old 07/09/2012, 22:51   #2

Quote:
only our server (Epic Road) is getting ddosed
believe me .. it's not only you
Old 07/09/2012, 22:56   #3

Blame Joymax!?
A new theory blames Joymax for all attacks.

Well.. This surely cant be known for sure.

But we've all seen how Joymax run their, so I wouldnt be surprised.
Old 07/09/2012, 22:58   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
well, i dont know if Joymax(which in fact could be)
but many are gonna come here saying it is PlaySRO
i can assure you that there is no server involved on the DDOS
Old 07/09/2012, 23:00   #5

Its not PlaySRO, thats 100% sure.
Old 07/09/2012, 23:08   #6

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
iDDoS all bro.
No can stop me, full behind 500 proxies.

OT: There is no solution for DDoS and even if you found out the one who is DDoSing your server I guess you can't do **** about it...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2012, 23:12   #7
Chat Killer In Duty

even FBI got problem against DDOS(ofc Anonymous DDOS all over the world)
but for now the only protection to DDOS is a good bandwidth or pay for DDOS protection(still think it doesnt work 100%)
also, if SRO has support for IPv6 the DDOS could be avoided a bit(IPv6 is not DDOS proof, but until now, only some attacks using IPv6 have been reported)
Old 07/09/2012, 23:14   #8

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
but for now the only protection to DDOS is a good bandwidth or pay for DDOS protection(still think it doesnt work 100%)
OMG! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! Anonymous is DDoS'ing every private server because we make fun of turks with our Turklish. Dude it's Anonymous for sure!!!!!!!

If you pay that much for the DDoS protection and your server still goes down like every single time, is the DDoS company bad or is it just unprotectable ?
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/10/2012, 00:07   #9

this DDoS has gone to far now -_- and its ridiculously annoying for both u and us,the players.

These ************* should be sued.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2012, 01:13   #10

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
also, if SRO has support for IPv6 the DDOS could be avoided a bit(IPv6 is not DDOS proof, but until now, only some attacks using IPv6 have been reported)
ipv6 would not work at all, the reason there are not a lot of ipv6 related attacks is frankly, because nobody uses it. So there is no reason to target ipv6 servers. Good DDoS scrubbing services work perfectly, but of course you'll have to pay for quality, and especially, for all the bandwith ^^
Old 07/10/2012, 01:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HesoDK View Post
Blame Joymax!?
A new theory blames Joymax for all attacks.

Well.. This surely cant be known for sure.

But we've all seen how Joymax run their, so I wouldnt be surprised.
Joymax has no interest DDoSing pservers, if they ever wanted to sue a pserver and someone somehow found out that they DDoSed that pserver the case would be pretty much over, I mean I'd think so anyway... Not a lawyer or anything, but DDoSing is illegal isn't it?
Old 07/10/2012, 03:17   #12

You can to try to DDOS PlaySRO once [if u can] and check if they ddos'ed u , so they will be the one who is DDOSING u , And if u told me , That's sure if i DDOS'ed them , they should take revenge and DDOS me , so do it and if they DDOS'ed u first one so i doubt that they're the one who is doing that to ur server ^^ , am srry if u don't understand me xD.
Old 07/10/2012, 04:22   #13
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium12 View Post
Joymax has no interest DDoSing pservers, if they ever wanted to sue a pserver and someone somehow found out that they DDoSed that pserver the case would be pretty much over, I mean I'd think so anyway... Not a lawyer or anything, but DDoSing is illegal isn't it?
but way easier
not to think that lawyers cost some amount(remember that even ECSRO case still open)
DDOS by them(idk if they are doing it) is way better to them(illegal but if you do it anon, is gonna be hard to track)
Old 07/10/2012, 06:34   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadyi View Post
this DDoS has gone to far now -_- and its ridiculously annoying for both u and us,the players.

These ************* should be sued.
Sued for DDOSing illegal servers, kmeeeh.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/10/2012, 08:08   #15

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Okey Let Me Join This Conv

Any One Get Any ******* Attack Give Me The Ip Of The Attacker..

I Will Teach Him Some Small Things
Thanks
1 User