Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for good vsro server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for good vsro server

Yo guys!

I might be posting this in the wrong section, but I am gonna try my luck anyway!

I am currently looking for a good and well visited private sro server.

Please don't come with any suggestions, such as PlaySRO or Overlimit. I've been playing on playsro quiet a long time now, but it is getting boring. The alchemy system is senseless... I read somewhere that they *5 alchemy or something like that, but never mind, it fails +2 6 times in a row. Even if the server is full, people are not really active there and the economy?! Way too crazy...

And from what I read and heared, OverLimit is an up and down...

Would love a 120/130 gap server which is active and where you can see some sort of development.

Have fun guys and take care!

Old 07/08/2012, 00:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi, the Pserver:

Is very nice ) We have a German/English Community and nice PLayer Rates

« who is this guy ?! | about PVP Area »

Similar Threads
VSRO. SERVER WORKING GOOD
12/22/2011 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 5 Replies
Hi i got my server Working good. My SR_gamserver is running ok. BUT!! i dont know how to do a client to join my server. can anyone tell me what i need to do this please. will be thankfull. sorry i know this is so... http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d165/zybch/facepalm2.jpg
need ot make Vsro Server Got everything need Share For good pay
10/05/2011 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
i need to make a Private Server Vsro am Living in Jamaica NY USA .. got Connection Over 3 MB Cabel one .. With Tower .. Got PC i7 Prosessor and i can pay for Own Website High Edition .. just need One to Help me For how Creating This Server with Full Of Options ... but need help to be 100 % So he can share what we going to get . i paid this PC And waiting for someone to contact me [email protected] The Person Will buy for Website .. and already Paid for Connection
Basilisk server New good really good
11/27/2009 - CO2 PServer Archive - 0 Replies
All come Basilisk server hamachi have 5095 and drop ın cps all monsters lvl 150 not 200 all love PM and GM good player Basilisk - Home Page acc: http://5.61.4.220/co/ Hamachi: basilisk 1 pass: 123 basilisk 2 pass: 123 server dat
[vSRO]Looking for good guild!
11/20/2009 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Looking for good guild on vSRo Please anwer here on what server and what guild is good there!