Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Debating weather to begin my server again

Discussion on Debating weather to begin my server again within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/06/2012, 11:45   #16

elite*gold: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ღ ∂ Ropp View Post
Don't worry, i've got top notch anti ddos protection program
I wonder what is that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2012, 11:45   #17

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Change the font .-.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2012, 11:45   #18

elite*gold: 0
for me cap d10 with low srolike is awesome but increase trade rates. i loved thiefing in d10 back in the day
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2012, 11:48   #19

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Use the idea I'm using for my server?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2012, 12:29   #20

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
110 cap or anything lower but not higher than it , with a whole new fortress map.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2012, 12:59   #21
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
for now I only have something to say
i can't see the font XD
just kidding
good luck with it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2012, 14:52   #22

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Don't worry, i've got top notch anti ddos protection program, also botnet, and ddos/dos program to attack back at the target.

Thanks for your concern though.

MORE FEEDBACK PLEASE, It's really good feedback so far.
Tell me about the ddos protection program
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 00:54   #23

Quote:
Don't worry, i've got top notch anti ddos protection program, also botnet, and ddos/dos program to attack back at the target.

Thanks for your concern though.

MORE FEEDBACK PLEASE, It's really good feedback so far.
Is it me or does the things youv'e said just sound abit like Bull****?
You "found out" that your grandpa bought you 12 months worth of time for a dedi server with "96Gb" ram?
This is guna cost a few hundred euro or more a month so *** knows what the yearly cost is, possibly couple thousand euro and you only "found out"? He didn't think to mention this to you after spending this amount of money? Sounds like loose change the way you descibe it.

And this about you've got a top notch anti DDoS protection program? also a botnet and DDoS program? You do realise you cant have a DDoS program that you just open up and type in a ip then boom DDoS occurs... Its a farm of infected computers in your botnet that you can use/controll to commit DDoS not a ****** program...

Sounds to me this threads purpose is just for seeking attention or just trying to troll in a strange way.
But if what you say is true about you setting up your server then goodluck but still i smell bull**** about some of the details described.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 01:06   #24

elite*gold: 505
If I had 96GB RAM dedi for a year, I would definitely make a "network", atleast 3 or 4 servers. Database, ftp server on the main machine, and the servers itself in vmware.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 01:12   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pH33n1x<3 View Post
If I had 96GB RAM dedi for a year, I would definitely make a "network", atleast 3 or 4 servers. Database, ftp server on the main machine, and the servers itself in vmware.
96gb is overkill for a dedi for a sro pserver. And his grandpa just so happens out of the blue to pay for the year... Id prefer the money to be put towards a car or something not a ****** server.

But yea you could make 2 servers on a dedi like this depending on the HDD or SSD configurations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 01:17   #26

Received Thanks: 1,161
@r7 I don't need attention, it's purely online, theres mo point to get attention online, once the computer goes off the attention is gone. I'm not that big of a fool to attempt to grt attention from people whom I have barely even spoken to. Id I really wanted attention I would have shown off every single thing that I have, also upu think the purchase of my root for a year is fake? Come onto skype I can show you it. Also i'm noy a fool and I had a few friends code a private ddos bot source for me recently, I mosy definantley know what i'm talking about. I told people about this whole 1 year root server so that they know that my server doesnt need players donations in order to maintain a pleasant gameplay. I don't need others money to keep my business growing, and you'll find out about thatt soon once you see how free my server is. You won't see a more stable and free server than this.

@ph33nix I wish I could make a network hehe. I might plan on making more servers later on, but for now i'll stick with this 1.
Old 07/07/2012, 01:27   #27

Quote:
@r7 I don't need attention, it's purely online, theres mo point to get attention online, once the computer goes off the attention is gone. I'm not that big of a fool to attempt to grt attention from people whom I have barely even spoken to. Id I really wanted attention I would have shown off every single thing that I have, also upu think the purchase of my root for a year is fake? Come onto skype I can show you it. Also i'm noy a fool and I had a few friends code a private ddos bot source for me recently, I mosy definantley know what i'm talking about. I told people about this whole 1 year root server so that they know that my server doesnt need players donations in order to maintain a pleasant gameplay. I don't need others money to keep my business growing, and you'll find out about thatt soon once you see how free my server is. You won't see a more stable and free server than this.

@ph33nix I wish I could make a network hehe. I might plan on making more servers later on, but for now i'll stick with this 1.
Well ok then i guess, But the way you described things just seem a little too good to be true if you can see what i mean? I like the idea of a free server but i think that you will need to develop some income in some way even if it is very small to start paying for the next year payments for the server. You could sell some premium items but for cheap? I dunno, its something youll have to consider i guess when getting to the point of opening your server to the public.
But all the best for creating such a pserver! I sincerely wish you good luck with such a project!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 01:31   #28

well prolly if you offer people a nice gameplay and its assured against ddos etc they will donate by pure generosity to help you and to thank you for the work you've done , that way even you'll be able to keep it online for more than a year.

wishing you the best
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 03:33   #29

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
100 cap is pretty awesome/balanced... you could make medusa and her uniques usefull like dropping rare gear (costum look & a lil stronger then normal dg 10)

just create something which needs to be farmed without bot make arena coins usefull (costum stuff)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2012, 10:58   #30

Received Thanks: 1,161
I'll most likely make a 130 cap, free silk server. ;]
Thanks
1 User