Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion/Theory]About the recent DDOS attacks

Discussion on [Discussion/Theory]About the recent DDOS attacks within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/11/2012, 03:35   #256

elite*gold: 505
Epic Road is under heavy DDOS again.
Old 07/11/2012, 03:38   #257

elite*gold: 0
If im not vs im pro , that does not mean im licking ***.

But ofc you are here as I mentioned , to spread hate.

And IT WAS SARCASM ( I knew I had to mention it ) - OFC I am defending them since I dont belive any word you say.

Still did not proove what you were stating in the other thread.
Old 07/11/2012, 03:39   #258

LOL who ever does that DDOS attack thing, is an internet gangster Im sure that lil ***** cant do **** in real life..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2012, 03:41   #259

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiGoon View Post
LOL who ever does that DDOS attack thing, is an internet gangster Im sure that lil ***** cant do **** in real life..
Hahahah, that's so true man. Props to you.
Old 07/11/2012, 03:41   #260

Quote:
Oh you fierce spartan , you made me all wet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2012, 03:46   #261

Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
I am doing the "DDOS attack thing" so what.
I'm a lil ***** and can't do **** in real life..

^ my life story.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2012, 03:48   #262

Just a thing that came back to my mind....

didnt mirceagab say b4 on another thread he had some info about who it could be?
why doesnt he just release them , atleast thats what i would , cuz sayin i dont release them cuz u wont believe me anyway , for me appears to be denial
Old 07/11/2012, 03:51   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by exotic1902 View Post
Just a thing that came back to my mind....

didnt mirceagab say b4 on another thread he had some info about who it could be?
why doesnt he just release them , atleast thats what i would , cuz sayin i dont release them cuz u wont believe me anyway , for me appears to be denial
Maybe he is just bluffing and he does now know who is the attacker.
Old 07/11/2012, 03:59   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Hahahah, that's so true man. Props to you.
ahah yeah its true. People act up hard on internet but can't do shit in real life.

I got a line for you internet gangsters
--
Your a internet gangster facebook faggit you think about me when you update your status. You thinking you a criminal while me and my niggas do it where it is visible. What nigga you dont believe me? ask them niggas in your hood when they see me. Im in the crack spots , niggas on their laptops writing negative comments while i stack guap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღ ∂ Ropp View Post
I am doing the "DDOS attack thing" so what.
I'm a lil pussy and can't do shit in real life..

^ my life story.
ahha bro i can tell your a lil pussy by your name orr you could be a girl.. adding hearts and shit.. And this i what i mean by internet gagnster.. Acting up hard on internet.

And your right. You already know your a lil pussy so no point to argue and its your life like you stated.

Oh im sorry if i hurt you.. Miss "[GM]Blondiii "
Old 07/11/2012, 04:20   #265

Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
ahah yeah its true. People act up hard on internet but can't do **** in real life.

I got a line for you internet gangsters
--
Your a internet gangster facebook faggit you think about me when you update your status. You thinking you a criminal while me and my ****** do it where it is visible. What ***** you dont believe me? ask them ****** in your hood when they see me. Im in the crack spots , ****** on their laptops writing negative comments while i stack guap.

ahha bro i can tell your a lil ***** by your name orr you could be a girl.. adding hearts and ****.. And this i what i mean by internet gagnster.. Acting up hard on internet.

And your right. You already know your a lil ***** so no point to argue and its your life like you stated.

Oh im sorry if i hurt you.. Miss "[GM]Blondiii "
Long story's short, she was just kidding, no need to go all hard on her...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/11/2012, 05:53   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytzanujrboss View Post
"Be prepared for hell mirce, lets see if your ****** custom firewall is any good Also don't make excuses that you are doing maintenance when you get shutdown." said Jangan on rzone.

"Jangan just said he has enough DDOS to destroy my server. Hah, so i'm the attacker they say, Jangan attacking me to steal my players he says. Blame Mirceagab, he is behind all of it. " said Elder on rzone

Tbh he has a good point.
NO NO MENZ!

I ym newer attacklar any servalar, i ym everybody frend! i help all servalar and i newer attack any playerlars.

bleez no say that me attack people, i ym jangan, i ym sorry, i newer say i attack anypody else

bleeez no say me attack beople bleez gm i ym need you stop!

i ddos attack only playsro, atomix, perfection, insanesro, epic road, duck road, immortality, over limit sro... i only attack the list menz, i no attack any player, i no attack servalars!

BLEEZ I YM SORRY!!! BLEEEEEEEZ!!!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/11/2012, 06:19   #267

Hy

as i posted on others forums i will use only copy / paste

For your knowledge , from same city , same office every day we work from same ip: me(development), mircea(game administration), crissa(game administration) , duhans(game administration) , nolwen(game administration) , IronHide(game administration) and 2 others that their nicknames are not important they work only development .
On game administration they must keep server fun, to check the news, and to check others what they have new , how they work because we try to learn what is best for our players ..
because i am developer for playsro i know some things so in this situation i see some possibilities:
- one of our staff enter on your server/ website ( today after morning meeting we will see and we can confirm that)
- is very easy that u put in your "proof" our ip ... if u want i will make same proof from you with your ip .... is not a problem and is very easy it takes 10 minutes . ( i will not deny that is posible that someone from us to be on your server on that time... we must to check )

I deny that you were attacked by playsro, and with about IP, we provide an answer today if one of us have logged on your servers.

Your attempt to harm Playsro image is not the first and will not be last. We have a lot of enemies but we have friends just as many that they receive help from us or share with them our experience (when we have time to talk ).

If Mircea sometimes give very impulsive responses is due to the fact that some of you not understand that we have the same problems as you. Recently attacks on our servers have increased dramatically, you can see we have problems with the website and connection to our databases is very difficult and bad thing is that for the website right now we must search better protection elsewhere. Mircea, I, and the rest of the team we are tired of attacks and accusations, and this is why it may still possible to burst sometimes
Please remember we are people too.

Best Regards
Nikkyandrei - Developer Playsro
IGN: Nikand
Old 07/11/2012, 08:00   #268

Dear nikky, as you will soon notice, they do not care. They are simply searching for reasons to insult and blame us. This is an insult thread, not a discussions thread.

I am kindly requesting a moderator to close it.
Old 07/11/2012, 08:08   #269

epvpers pro mods to the rescue? oh no!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2012, 08:17   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirceagab View Post
Dear nikky, as you will soon notice, they do not care. They are simply searching for reasons to insult and blame us. This is an insult thread, not a discussions thread.

I am kindly requesting a moderator to close it.
Theres good reasons for everyone turning against you.
Didnt you tell that other guy you would ddos him? (Getzabelz)
Why do you have such "weapons" if you're not going to use them?

Its pretty obvious its you after all the small proofs so why not just take this like a man.
If i were you i would admit it was me instead of this endless flamewar. I mean.. What could happen to you?
You could always just "disepear" and ignore all this and change Nickname.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread