Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlaySRO statement regarding accusations

Discussion on PlaySRO statement regarding accusations within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/30/2012, 00:56   #31

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Limit View Post
sorry but you didnt play to know if the server having interesting stuff or not
anyway that's not the problem at all
Well, indeed I couldn't give a single **** to try a server which I find boring, but you should know that the DDoS problem is much more complicated.

I can assure you that it is not the PlaySRO who is being the attacker, but someone much more powerful, and that's not a SRO private server owner. PlaySRO itself is not in any kind of need to destroy such a small server, there are few bigger ones and still, PlaySRO is still far ahead.
Old 06/30/2012, 00:59   #32

elite*gold: 0
as Mirceagab said he know the attacker, why you dont tell all , who is
Old 06/30/2012, 01:01   #33

Quote:
as Mirceagab said he know the attacker, why you dont tell all , who is
It's not something to be said out loud straight to the masses, as it might bring some consequences to accusator. Instead of doing some non-existent wars, you should try to speak with PlaySRO's owner and discover the truth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2012, 01:02   #34

I don't really think you deserve to know and I would get in trouble if the information would go out from my mouth. Only few people know, Haze being one of them now.
Old 06/30/2012, 01:07   #35

Hello
I'm the developer from PlaySRO.

Dear Over-Limit...
I will tell u something from our hystory...

First time when we were attacked , around februrary, we payed the attacker to stop and he promised us Protection. In March, AKUMA (from AtomixSRO that server u have in your thank's list) came and attacked us, asked us for money aswell..., our initial hacker came at an agreement and the attacks from AKUMA stopped. After that, 2,3 times per week we were under attack so we decided to buy protection from Hyper. We were forced to buy a custom large packet because the attacks were huge. For example, in 10 days our website reached almost 1 TB traffic because of the attacks. And keep in mind that the trafic to only 1 of our servers is much higher. So we are still under attacks and we try to improve our protection each day.

You say that loud " PlaySRO is arranging a big attack plans to remove all the servers to become the only server out there." but ask DuckRoad, PantuSRO, Creddy and others which we helped them with their servers when they asked us... So blame us as much as you want but its only jealousy, try to be more professional and decent and you will see the results.

Best regards,
PlaySRO Developer
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2012, 01:20   #36

elite*gold: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkyandrei View Post
Hello

Dear Over-Limit...
True story bro , If you are not the attackers , Who's then?
Old 06/30/2012, 01:21   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ View Post
It is a company. A company that is quite big. It is not a bullshit, I know myself a decent proof, still, I can't tell anything, at least not in public.
Old 06/30/2012, 01:23   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ View Post
read more carrefull what i say about my firsts atacks,

and others ofcours ....

and one more thing .. are many servers that are attacked in same time ... so the attack are not only from 1 or 2 servers....
Old 06/30/2012, 01:26   #39

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
sorry but you didnt play to know if the server having interesting stuff or not
anyway that's not the problem at all
Dude this is silkroad wake up there is no such thing as a new/special feature, the only freaking feature that's added are new interfaces or kill a mob gain a coin get an egy B weapon wow gz you just made an epic server there! Or wait wait... you made a new unique CONGRATS Mate! stop talking about 'new stuff/interesting stuff' every server I mean every server is the same ****** gameplay you can't proof me wrong.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2012, 01:29   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Dude this is silkroad wake up there is no such thing as a new/special feature, the only freaking feature that's added are new interfaces or kill a mob gain a coin get an egy B weapon wow gz you just made an epic server there! Or wait wait... you made a new unique CONGRATS Mate! stop talking about 'new stuff/interesting stuff' every server I mean every server is the same ****** gameplay you can't proof me wrong.
That's so true. A server with no features at all can be so much better than a server with all the "best" stuff, if led properly by a team of professionals.

Overlimit owner, instead of accusing Elder of DDoSing you and other privates, you should first talk to him and get your facts straight. I do understand that you might say it was bullshit, as nearly everyone would deny a possible attack, but in this case, there are some decent proofs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2012, 01:32   #41

elite*gold: 275
Quote:
Hello

Dear Over-Limit...

First time when we were attacked , around februrary, we payed the attacker to stop and he promised us Protection. In March, AKUMA (from AtomixSRO that server u have in your thank's list) came and attacked us, asked us for money aswell..., our initial hacker came at an agreement and the attacks from AKUMA stopped. After that, 2,3 times per week we were under attack so we decided to buy protection from Hyper. We were forced to buy a custom large packet because the attacks were huge. For example, in 10 days our website reached almost 1 TB traffic because of the attacks. And keep in mind that the trafic to only 1 of our servers is much higher. So we are still under attacks and we try to improve our protection each day.

You say that loud " PlaySRO is arranging a big attack plans to remove all the servers to become the only server out there." but ask DuckRoad, PantuSRO, Creddy and others which we helped them with their servers when they asked us... So blame us as much as you want but its only jealousy, try to be more professional and decent and you will see the results.

Best regards,
PlaySRO Developer
Don't include AtomixSRO into this.
Old 06/30/2012, 01:34   #42

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
That's so true. A server with no features at all can be so much better than a server with all the "best" stuff, if led properly by a team of professionals.
Yes, that's something I only saw on playsro so far tbh. Every and than I mean every other server has no support. Well perhaps they have GM's online but those GM's are mostlikely to be shitheads & have no clue on what to do.

That's why playsro is big + it is one of the oldest server which made them big too, and they keep refreshing their server like the other old server DID NOT do.

Stop complaining about them attacking others you guys probably can't even check who is attacking so you just blame the biggest one out there.

Also for overlimit dude fag, micrea didnt say in this thread their server was the best, he just stated a fact 'we're the biggest' and it's true. Compare his server with your server, why would he spend time DDoS'ing you while he can 'earn' money by selling silks in his server in that time (the profit of selling silks will obviously be higher) since your server has like 200~~ online ? Why would he care about a shitty server with 200 players online while 3k players are online at both servers, and you can state 'only afk players men' than you're goddamn wrong, since a friend of mine made 20 chars for botting 1 day later they were ALL banned, also they had a great bot-police and the GM banhammer is active as fuck so no there are almost no afk players and the ones that are afk are stalling or getting banned while botting.

Edit : Let's make another statement, you are using the DDoS you get to give playsro a bad name to gain more players on your server, since you keep bringing overlimit sro in the daylight :O
I have 100% proofs, but I can't show you ( Just like you're doing since you say you have 100% proofs of playsro DDoS'ing you right ? )
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2012, 01:37   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokho View Post
Don't include AtomixSRO into this.
Sorry but this is the true about AKUMA , if is not working for u now i don't know... but at that moment AKUMA was working for u guys .. and only thing what i told was the true story of Playsro attacks
Old 06/30/2012, 01:42   #44

Well, i'm not sure if nikky's intention was to accuse Atomix of the current attacks. It was a long time ago, he was just preseting facts.

And its not us who included you, it was OverLimit who added you to his Special Thanks as if you would have helped him to discover the 'truth'.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2012, 01:49   #45

elite*gold: 275
Quote:
Sorry but this is the true about AKUMA , if is not working for u now i don't know... but at that moment AKUMA was working for u guys .. and only thing what i told was the true story of Playsro attacks
You should of have contacted me. Anyhow. If possible PM ME who is ddosing.
Atomix network been running for 7 years now and we wouldn't want to risk our reputation with such act also we only attack to defend but we never use such cheap techniques. ~Mykha
Closed Thread