Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me pick a psro?

Discussion on Help me pick a psro? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me pick a psro?

Hi so its summer, and im in the mood of playing silkroad since its been a while.
Can somebody help me pick out a good pserver? since i dont play any and i see millions of ads, im looking for a server with good population of people with high rates active gms and D12 or D13 cap. It would be nice if someone could name some good pservers
Old 06/23/2012, 03:44   #2

Received Thanks: 1,091
We will open another 120 server cap , You can wait till we will finish our great update in
If you would like to join our 1st version of Furious network , Press on the picture to throw you up to our thread
Old 06/23/2012, 06:54   #3

oh thats cute, i will join, IGN CaptSlapAHoe
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dbghelp.dll Pick Hack - Increase Pick Range?
09/01/2010 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
hey this hack has a very small pick range. i kill in large areas and i want to pick ALL drops. any way i can set the range to x10 more?
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
How To Get In Psro
05/12/2008 - SRO Private Server - 109 Replies
Here`s the step.... 1.Downloading Client RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting 2.Copy and paste this media pk to let u see it in English language seclink.in - secure linkin' Or The latest Media Pk With Stall Network,Unique Maps,Monster Lvl(Thanks To Rodolfo)
Fun: Change Cursor, How to Pick Pick Up Nothing
02/11/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Here's a tip to change your CO (sword) cursor to ingame items. Uses: maybe help u to aim mobs or players better. Pink met is easier to spot than the default cursor. 1. Put item from inventory in F slot. (Eg, put a meteor/nix in F10 slot) 2. Left click on item in F slot (eg. Left click on item in F10 slot) 3. Wala! Your cursor changed to something else (cursor changed to met/nix!) Side effects: you cannot pick up anything on the ground! Lol. This side effect maybe useful to somebody...