Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Need HELP] How to Connect to own Server

Discussion on [Need HELP] How to Connect to own Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Need HELP] How to Connect to own Server

Hi i follow the tut Setup a Server without errors 1x Gameserver

but now i dont know how i can connect with sro-client to my own server anyone can help me?
Old 06/11/2012, 15:13   #2

use brains and hamachi ip with edx
Old 06/11/2012, 23:00   #3

its installed all on my pc

16gb ram 4x3,6ghz core
vista ultimate

gameserver runs all is loaded i have downloaded the sro client 1.888 from collection in this forum i used cracked sro_cient.exe also from collection

i used exloader to connect but window open with understandable icons ^^
Old 06/12/2012, 01:35   #4

u have to use ipinput and edit the media by the ip whos u enter in server files , then it must work fine , btw what ip u using? hamachi or local or ur static ip
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2012, 11:03   #5

use IPInPut and add ur ip and version then click ok .
Closed Thread