Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MySRO Item Mall

Discussion on MySRO Item Mall within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation MySRO Item Mall

Anyone know how I can get stuff in item mall online? does it have something to do with the forums? can anyone help me please
Greatly Appreciate any replies and helps ^^
Old 12/05/2008, 01:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Right here

was just like 10 threads down the forum, next time pls search before u oben a thread,

thank U!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HOW TO] fix item mall and other??
09/27/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
how to fix item mall ? please all item in DB is in chinese language and when i try to buy 1 things a get disconnected. :/ how to register in the game by a web page ? please how to create a account for simple player in the DB ? please thank you for now =D
Item mall SEA
09/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
HI all , How i can change item in Item Mall ?? I know item mall are in M.MDB ( Database File ) and when i open it with OpenOffice and change Value in game i have nothing change ( Just the price of Global Chatting) Sorry for my english i am french
Item Mall
03/03/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey everyone I was wondering how can I add items to the in game item mall? I've tried using a hex editor on the cash.sdata and editing the db but I cant seem to change the icon and price that shows in game any help would be appreciated.
[MYSRO]WTS Mysro char for Mysro item or gold
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS mysro char 79lv nuker ff gap 0 3k sp left dont have items full int for sun item or 200m gold on mysro
Web item mall
01/28/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hmm.. anyone have this page in php? if you have pls let me know if u want to share.. i have asp but want php.. pm thx alot =)