Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need server security from boooooooooot

Discussion on i need server security from boooooooooot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need server security from boooooooooot

WTF i need server security from boooooooooot in files of game
DG 11
lvl cap 110
skill cap 110
both race
no start item noooooooooooooooooooooooo
normal exp rate x80 ~ x100
gold x30 ~ x40
item x25 ~ x30
sox x2 no moreeeeeeeeee
FW Arena CTF all work

i don't need ****** easy serverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide][Security] Securing Your Server * 1x Game Server *
02/22/2017 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
Summary: Alright, i know i haven't been around here releasing lately, been very distracted and have been resenting the ******** community, sorry i am back now and i will be writing some seriously amazing guides here! Noob friendly guides and other things too! Objective * We going to be managing the TCP connections and blocking the following ports -> 32000, 15880, 15882, 15885, 15883, 8080, 1433, 3306 <- * Set mssql to local * Set odbc to local Result
^^ Server security
04/15/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
how to install the hack shield, or how to install cheat on the server. protection against interference with the client
[Guide][Security] Securing Your Server * 1x Game Server *
12/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Summary: Alright, i know i haven't been around here releasing lately, been very distracted and have been resenting the ******** community, sorry i am back now and i will be writing some seriously amazing guides here! Noob friendly guides and other things too! Objective * We going to be managing the TCP connections and blocking the following ports -> 32000, 15880, 15882, 15885, 15883, 8080, 1433, 3306 <- * Set mssql to local * Set odbc to local Result
Security Server
10/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
bitte helft mir .. wie man einen Sicherheits-Server zu erstellen metin2 nicht kontrollieren meinem Server nicht, um eine Verbindung meine navicatul tun, was er will die GM-MNU machen HELP Security server .. how to crate security server a Metin2 1 hacker to connect to my database and do gm .. I do not know exactly what he did. and Crashed server
[HELP]Better Security for dk server
03/10/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
hey guys this is my first post asking for help, and yes ive used the search alot. your not gonna see this alot from me because im trying to learn like the old dev's...but wanna try and avoid SQL injects and get an adminpanel working..for ipbanning. ive tried OSDS but ive been sql injected through that before thats why im asking for just alittle bit of help this time. if anyone has any tips for me to help make a better secure server then please by all means help me out just alittle bit. props...