Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Furious Sro New job system

Discussion on [Discussion] Furious Sro New job system within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion] Furious Sro New job system

well Joy-max trade system is sucks even after the updates it get worther and worther so i decide to make it a bit different and cool without hard-cor edit .

so i made mangany drop job suites .
and i have placed the thieves & traders npc ( OUT OF ZONES) to make it more funny while fighting for the goods ! . and i made the hunters & thiefs npc's drops arena coins ! which have another usage in my server ( selling D10 sos&moon&sun items )
so pple will like to farm arena coins mean's that they won't deliver it fast to get only gold ! .
also i made the sell price for the goods 383*15 = ?? idk how much it will cost xD

a screen shows where the npc's placed

a video explain how it works in my server

so what i'm doing here? i wanna have some idea's to add it to the current system also its an discussion about how bad the idea or good . ( means Continuing the idea or stoping it )

Old 05/25/2012, 02:40   #2

srsly?that distance is so big
/sarcasm
Old 05/25/2012, 05:47   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
thats cool
that way you can have a bit of fun since distance is short
the only thing you should remember is to set low job exp on that "trip" as well as low profit for it
Old 05/25/2012, 09:13   #4

I'm just lauching at how you are using /zoe2 on uniques while the server is online and ppl see that message and will start searching lol!
Old 05/25/2012, 09:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukz1337 View Post
srsly?that distance is so big
/sarcasm
i made it short to make the thief players find the traders fast also to make them collect some really gold in the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
thats cool
the only thing you should remember is to set low job exp on that "trip" as well as low profit for it

the job exp is the same as the original . but the profit should be high enough to force them to collect the gold by this way ( activing the job system )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janick_ View Post
I'm just lauching at how you are using /zoe2 on uniques while the server is online and ppl see that message and will start searching lol!
i'm sorry they already knows that i will record a video and they just ignore those uniqes
Old 05/25/2012, 10:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
thats cool
longer distance doesnt mean fun.. i mean for some it is but not for all..

i rember i played on some server with high trading rates.. i was doing 5* by my self across the map.. const>jangan.. i got robed in front of jangan.. at gate.. wasnt fun at all.. made me quit that server.. ^^

2 high exp isnt good.. cuz than ppl wont be trading as much.. 2 low means that they wont be doing at all.. middle rates might not be good for 50% of players.. so their gotta be a specific ratio 2 statisfie every 1..

short trips aren't very bad.. i mean thiefs can stand in middle of route that u cant bypass and they will just rob traders 24/7 which is 50% good.. job wars will be started easily

speaking of gold rate.. low gold rate sucks completely.. cuz if u get broke.. well u go bankrupt
Old 05/25/2012, 12:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_lucifer_6 View Post
longer distance doesnt mean fun.. i mean for some it is but not for all..

i rember i played on some server with high trading rates.. i was doing 5* by my self across the map.. const>jangan.. i got robed in front of jangan.. at gate.. wasnt fun at all.. made me quit that server.. ^^

2 high exp isnt good.. cuz than ppl wont be trading as much.. 2 low means that they wont be doing at all.. middle rates might not be good for 50% of players.. so their gotta be a specific ratio 2 statisfie every 1..

short trips aren't very bad.. i mean thiefs can stand in middle of route that u cant bypass and they will just rob traders 24/7 which is 50% good.. job wars will be started easily

speaking of gold rate.. low gold rate sucks completely.. cuz if u get broke.. well u go bankrupt
Low gold rate works out extremely well if you handle it well, low gold drop rate means stable and good economy, means items wont cost 348234882821 billion also smart ppl dont put all their money into a trade in 1 time.
Old 05/25/2012, 12:20   #8

for me this threat is advertising.. :P
Thanks
1 User