Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ecsro unbann?

Discussion on ecsro unbann? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
ecsro unbann?

gms told me its impossible to unbann an acc.. they cant do it but it wont happen even if you got proof you didnt do anything..

now i seen a charname in the acc blocking list 2 times and he got banned 2 times.. i readed it on the homepage and i asked gm.... he didnt say more then that they banned him..

now i saw him ingame 5 mins ago... how the **** did he unbann hes acc ? :S
Old 12/02/2008, 17:40   #2

elite*gold: 30
the Ocean is his father
Old 12/02/2008, 17:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobber View Post
the Ocean is his father
what? :S

I've also seen some banned chars again the last weeks. Sometimes the ECSRO GMs just write on their page that they banned a botter, but forgot to ban him. Sometimes ECSRO GMs find bots and forget to tell ocean to ban them. Everything can happen.
Old 12/02/2008, 23:35   #4

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbe0 View Post
what? :S

I've also seen some banned chars again the last weeks. Sometimes the ECSRO GMs just write on their page that they banned a botter, but forgot to ban him. Sometimes ECSRO GMs find bots and forget to tell ocean to ban them. Everything can happen.

yeah mabey... wish that could happen to me to.. 3 of my chars banned for no reason. =( unfair!! xD
Old 12/03/2008, 07:34   #5

My frend write in Global chat that he wtb grab pet, many people pm'ed him, and he got private mesage from [GM]Ocean, he sad "hi", but my frend don't see that mesage, then he write "i'm banned you" for what??????

That he don't write back, or that he write that wtb grab pet?

He put everithing in guild storage, he logged out, and try to login and he is on game!

WTF? He banned him or not??? And is it fake or real Ocean?
Old 12/03/2008, 08:08   #6

It's fake. The real Oceans name is [GM]Nanas
Old 12/03/2008, 17:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by th13fas View Post
My frend write in Global chat that he wtb grab pet, many people pm'ed him, and he got private mesage from [GM]Ocean, he sad "hi", but my frend don't see that mesage, then he write "i'm banned you" for what??????

That he don't write back, or that he write that wtb grab pet?

He put everithing in guild storage, he logged out, and try to login and he is on game!

WTF? He banned him or not??? And is it fake or real Ocean?
dude with the /n bug or something like that you can write for example
acharsname:

[GM]Ocean:Look at me. I'm flying.

Maybe that happend to ur friend