Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about files

Discussion on question about files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about files

i just asking about if it possible to run ( 2 Servers ) with same files on same PC ?
Old 05/06/2012, 20:06   #2

Received Thanks: 1,161
No it's not, you'll get the c9 error.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2012, 20:07   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Yeah, it is possible. However, you need a really good machine for that and more than a single IP adress to do so. In order to achieve that, just setup a virtual machine using any software that is capable of doing so, VMWare Workstation, for example.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2012, 20:14   #4

order 2 ips from your internet provider
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A little question about the sw files.
11/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello guys, i have something to ask about how works this server. it's the same way as the vsro ? have around there some tutorial? thanks in advance :}
question about .ini files
07/28/2011 - Archlord - 3 Replies
hey guys just wondering who knows what the # codes are for each class EG: knight 96 archer 1 mage 3 in the growup factor
A question over .x7 files
05/05/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hello, I need to know how FT found that .x7 files, it'd help me in my future searches. Are they up to date, i cannot find what Reloded has in his thread over there, truth is, i didn't look at ALL of them. Thanks in advance. :)
[question] about .Lua files
04/19/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
ask ko lang po pano mag edit ng lua files na extract ko na po yung kom files and gumagapang ako as of now pero good thing Im making progress
Question about .bsr files
08/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Does anyone have the .bsr files for the other 11D sets? They are coming in the new update for ksro and was wondering if someone has em.. It's like set A and B Silkroad Secrets: Legend X Update Thanks~