Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best 80/90 (Retro) PServer

Discussion on Best 80/90 (Retro) PServer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best 80/90 (Retro) PServer

Hey,

I'm looking for the best Retro PServer. Is there any good?

aera12
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2012, 23:24   #2

90cap exotic online
80cap redster online
redster.com or something.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/23/2012, 07:24   #3

Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandzo187 View Post

90cap exotic online
80cap redster online
redster.com or something.
and who is the ******* cares about dwo ?
Old 04/23/2012, 10:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ• View Post
and who is the ******* cares about dwo ?
srsly, dont be a ******* epvper like any other simple tard around here.

His question was about retro server, he asked I answered, doesnt matter if any ******* body cares about the server or not.

DWO have the most s4a players on the server, and just because you 7omar cant find any good server and trying to argument against dwo, just dont ******* post senseless **** okey?

Im not playing on dwo anyway, just ******** around at noob servers, such as trsro, egysro, and such.

@edit, comparing stats from exotic and redster, exotic devinitievly wins.

Bye
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2012, 02:22   #5

Quote:
srsly, dont be a ******* epvper like any other simple tard around here.

His question was about retro server, he asked I answered, doesnt matter if any ******* body cares about the server or not.

DWO have the most s4a players on the server, and just because you 7omar cant find any good server and trying to argument against dwo, just dont ******* post senseless **** okey?

Im not playing on dwo anyway, just ******** around at noob servers, such as trsro, egysro, and such.

Bye
bro , everyone ( created ) a hamachi server and being admin he must say that all other servers are bad , u know when u be admin u can`t back to be normal player again , so thats what u just saw .....

he think that he`s a *** of servers or something so --> he will never find any good server while he think that he must be ( admin ) so he can`t have a good server so he can`t be admin , and he can`t back to be normal player

so he just ****** up
Old 04/24/2012, 03:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ²²NoName²² View Post
bro , everyone ( created ) a hamachi server and being admin he must say that all other servers are bad , u know when u be admin u can`t back to be normal player again , so thats what u just saw .....

he think that he`s a *** of servers or something so --> he will never find any good server while he think that he must be ( admin ) so he can`t have a good server so he can`t be admin , and he can`t back to be normal player

so he just ****** up

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2012, 09:22   #7

Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
srsly, dont be a fucking epvper like any other simple tard around here.

His question was about retro server, he asked I answered, doesnt matter if any fucking body cares about the server or not.

DWO have the most s4a players on the server, and just because you 7omar cant find any good server and trying to argument against dwo, just dont fucking post senseless shit okey?

Im not playing on dwo anyway, just shitting around at noob servers, such as trsro, egysro, and such.

Bye
use google translator if you want to translate any word , plus its english and german forum , how come you are writing in arabic even 1 word? go back to s4shits please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ²²NoName²² View Post

he think that he`s a god of servers or something so --> he will never find any good server while he think that he must be ( admin ) so he can`t have a good server so he can`t be admin , and he can`t back to be normal player

so he just fucked up
I didnt up any fucking server stupid . and I will not .. because It's sux to start a server with even 400 500 06209681 125871895791285712578901 players and it will close as soon as I will not pay the month payment to dedicated hosting company , If i started any server show me it please or gt*o from here and dont reply on any post of mine
and stop he can`t he can`t he can`t he can`t and he can`t because you are moron .