Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional server creators..Look here

Discussion on Professional server creators..Look here within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/07/2012, 22:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
I hope someones open new server 80 cap soon..

Im waiting for it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benizakura View Post
oke low rates on sos weapons but no noob gm who sell seal of nova and seal of sun etc for real money...cuz thats bullshit
and mabe some kind of quest to get some avatars or pet, mabe just sell some avatars at npc for gold and im not sayng all silk intems but some...so there is some kind of balance between players who pay real money and players who play for free
Silk items shouldnt sell at npc..But silk items should be tradeble..And game gold should be important..Maybe sun items can sell at npc for very very high gold..And then someones sell silk items at stalls for gold..i think its good idea
Old 04/07/2012, 23:05   #17

Hahaha Silk items Tradeble >< Nul **** . U want old scool server , this not was 80 cap - 70 Cap are the Old and Great . At 80 come euro \Race .
I play still when game was 70 lvl max . Then we not got Roc montan yet . To go kill Lord Yarkan for us was just unbelievable . Then silk items was not tradeble and was Great . All Private server is big **** about free silk or Just cheap silk . Go back in time and look how 10 ppl gived money to make one item for one person , TO be great . Now is just :
1: HM i wake up - is day or night ? !
2":Make coffe and sit on pc .
3: Let me see where i can vote for free silk and try to scam some one or something . Anyway im bored .
4: this server suck lets try other .....
5: At last all have some what i dont like , im go spam in forum to see all what noobs create server's .

Why u surprised all . That's the True . Have good server wich not give free silk and is empty /30-80 ppl max from 10000 . Have and cool server wich have many bugs but is full like hell u cant move cuz of free silk . Other is just called 13D - but u win only from 120 to 130 - just 30 str or int more . U saw new elixir in 13 D and nothing more . Same **** but here is more bad in old map with old Uniq . At all nothing new , every day more **** . And every day same ppl said GTFO from here u cant do nothing
TO make server is hard . - Not my job to do
TO play and screw is easy - My Job .
I have try every one server here wich is posible to registred . now im Play Iris online Guess why ^^ !
That is what i think about it . Old school ill never be back !
Old 04/07/2012, 23:12   #18

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans View Post
All 80 caps are very bad now..

DymerOnline --> Kid and player GMs
XomNhala --> Silk items cant tradeble
ElysionOnline --> Suns at npc with %100 stats and not just ch
Backto80s --> Old and they dont have download links without rapid lol
..... all has problems..

All players need a good old school server atm..

Someones have to create it with VSRO files!!!Potions,tablets,elixirs,stones should be stuckable..Gold rate should be 2x or 4x..Trade rates should be very high..Delete forgotten world..Mbot Pill bug have to be a reason for ban..Sun rates must be low like 1x or 2 x..Bot should be allwoed but max 1 or 2 char..Old job suits should be okay..My thinks are theese..

Silkroad was a legend at 70-80 cap..Why 11/12/13 dg servers have 500+ online player i dont know..

Are they real silkroad players..?No sure..

We missed old 80 cap..Bring it us..

If you agree with me write your comment..

yeah you right bro 80caps are best you know im talking about what)
Old 04/07/2012, 23:16   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fofa30 View Post
Hahaha Silk items Tradeble >< Nul shit . U want old scool server , this not was 80 cap - 70 Cap are the Old and Great . At 80 come euro \Race .
I play still when game was 70 lvl max . Then we not got Roc montan yet . To go kill Lord Yarkan for us was just unbelievable . Then silk items was not tradeble and was Great . All Private server is big shit about free silk or Just cheap silk . Go back in time and look how 10 ppl gived money to make one item for one person , TO be great . Now is just :
1: HM i wake up - is day or night ? !
2":Make coffe and sit on pc .
3: Let me see where i can vote for free silk and try to scam some one or something . Anyway im bored .
4: this server suck lets try other .....
5: At last all have some what i dont like , im go spam in forum to see all what noobs create server's .

Why u surprised all . That's the True . Have good server wich not give free silk and is empty /30-80 ppl max from 10000 . Have and cool server wich have many bugs but is full like hell u cant move cuz of free silk . Other is just called 13D - but u win only from 120 to 130 - just 30 str or int more . U saw new elixir in 13 D and nothing more . Same shit but here is more bad in old map with old Uniq . At all nothing new , every day more shit . And every day same ppl said GTFO from here u cant do nothing
TO make server is hard . - Not my job to do
TO play and screw is easy - My Job .
I have try every one server here wich is posible to registred . now im Play Iris online Guess why ^^ !
That is what i think about it . Old school ill never be back !
hate to admit it but what this guy says is somewhat true...and the reason people want free silk is because money payng players get to overpowered on private servers...because the silk is cheap and its not like isro where players spend like 400 dollars to make a overpowered char...
Old 04/08/2012, 05:53   #20

80 cap best. <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2012, 12:28   #21

My dream server

1) 70lvl cap (No euro)
2) No roc only yarkan and to kill this lord have to be full pt...
3) No silks... be creative and make diffrent way to get items from itemn mall but not for real money ofc
4) Rates... idk realy, hmm maybe 10-20 or lower? :/
5) Real gm`s not kids

Just sayin i would be realy happy and would call all to play there...
Old 04/15/2012, 00:40   #22

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 04/15/2012, 01:03   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by uilobs View Post
My dream server

1) 70lvl cap (No euro)
2) No roc only yarkan and to kill this lord have to be full pt...
3) No silks... be creative and make diffrent way to get items from itemn mall but not for real money ofc
4) Rates... idk realy, hmm maybe 10-20 or lower? :/
5) Real gm`s not kids

Just sayin i would be realy happy and would call all to play there...
80 no eu is the best..trust me..
Old 04/15/2012, 01:37   #24

Old 04/15/2012, 09:44   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~PvPerz~ View Post
I follow

No free silk server right?