Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search two accounts for the Ecsro Privet Server

Discussion on Search two accounts for the Ecsro Privet Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
Search two accounts for the Ecsro Privet Server

Hi i would like to buy two accounts for the EcSRO Server and i will pay with real money about Paypal only and they must be clear (Dont banned and without Items,Gold and Chars!) !.If you have interessting then pm me back and then you will sell them to me i need then the e-mail address and the question.

P.s; I dont want to scamm people and if the seller will we can meet on a teamspeak Server or chat about it in icq!

mg
Old 11/01/2008, 18:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have two. How much will you pay? I can add about 50m to them too.
Old 11/01/2008, 19:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
I have 5 accounts all blank, we can chat on teamspeak and ill sell you them very cheap
Old 11/01/2008, 19:31   #4

elite*gold: 40
closed i have get accounts
Old 11/01/2008, 19:58   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
#Closed
As requested above, as he now has the accounts.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is This a Privet Server ?
02/19/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 14 Replies
I was searching on google hero online and i found this. Hero Türkiye Privet server ? Hero Türkiye Forum Hero Türkiye Resignation Im downloading the Client on turkey and i will look on it
privet server!!!!!!!!!!!!
05/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
hii guiz i fuond aprivet server for the game every think there is 100X Drop1XX Skill UP 100XX web site- you need to reg download and then play!!! enjoy ......
Privet server help
09/02/2007 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey i want WOW privet server but i don't have WOW the game can i download it for free or get it without going to the store an buying it?
Privet server help??
08/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello i looked through all the guides and every privet server tut had a broken link for the same file in each thread and i even tried using my Internet explorer and didn't work so please help??? And if you make a guide may your post command to lvl up to lvl 130 and how to make leveling faster just an idea??? -------------PM OR REPLY ASAP-------
Everything here is about privet server?
11/27/2006 - Kal Online - 36 Replies
I have quastion : WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT IN HACKING PRIVET SERVER WHEN YOU CAN MEET ADMIN AND ASK FROM HIM FULL G62 AND G59 SWORD ? PEOPLE LETS START ON WORKING HACK FOR Hanin SERVER ! Ich habe quastion: WAS IST DAS BUMSEN DER PUNKT, WENN ES PRIVET BEDIENER ZERHACKT, WENN SIE ADMIN TREFFEN UND VON IHN UM UM VOLLER KLINGE G62 UND G59 BITTEN KÖNNEN? LEUTE LASSEN ANFANG AUF ARBEITSKERBE FÜR Hanin BEDIENER!