Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Small Servers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Small Servers

hmm..

lately i was checking rev6 and i saw 40+ servers that belongs to joymax..

how about we do something similar..

blend all small servers into 1 huge one..

all will be runing on same client version and just have huge server list...

like hugeeee network!!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

well you can't

Old   #3

seems legit.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThElitEyeS View Post
well you can't
what makes u think u cant..

i mean

every one needs 2 agree on that.. i understand..

but its possible..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✗EpicSoul✗ View Post
seems legit.
thats what im trying say! less lags.. less competiton..

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 6,192
Totally imposible.
Technically and personally, no one would agree with this (servers owners I mean). Also they need to share the same account database for do such a thing.
Nah, forget about it.
Old   #6

nice idea , i hope u guys find a way to make it possible..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,344
I tried that before but seems impossible Since few reasons
Some of them, If i'm not there all of that could destroyed
All servers owners looking for money and giving hated when they saw the other server got money than him
Server owners asking me to take money (ratio) for every payment for the other server
Server owners ask me to take money from the rest server if they couldn't pay for there servers (if the game payments doesn't reach his server rent)

and stuff like that
I made a system in which every server silk is alone, so if you change silk for server 1 you can't use it in server 2 for example but all in one client in same server list and there's a master server at all
Also each one was going to make silk prices lower to take more people which the rest server owners going to hate

I try with many ways, way of those i pay to make a small project like that alive but IMPOSSIBLE

Different at joymax which i was try to made but it was impossible since the reason which i said
That there's a guy for example went to joymax and ask to open a server at isro for example for his business with joymax roles, at first he will pay and joymax will handle all (management and rest) and at every month for example he will take his profit after joymax take the enough money for rent a game server at it's game and management his server, and his profit for the silk which bought in his server
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
I tried that before but seems impossible Since few reasons
Some of them, If i'm not there all of that could destroyed
All servers owners looking for money and giving hated when they saw the other server got money than him
Server owners asking me to take money (ratio) for every payment for the other server
Server owners ask me to take money from the rest server if they couldn't pay for there servers (if the game payments doesn't reach his server rent)

and stuff like that
I made a system in which every server silk is alone, so if you change silk for server 1 you can't use it in server 2 for example but all in one client in same server list and there's a master server at all
Also each one was going to make silk prices lower to take more people which the rest server owners going to hate

I try with many ways, way of those i pay to make a small project like that alive but IMPOSSIBLE

Different at joymax which i was try to made but it was impossible since the reason which i said
That there's a guy for example went to joymax and ask to open a server at isro for example for his business with joymax roles, at first he will pay and joymax will handle all (management and rest) and at every month for example he will take his profit after joymax take the enough money for rent a game server at it's game and management his server, and his profit for the silk which bought in his server
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Totally imposible.
Technically and personally, no one would agree with this (servers owners I mean). Also they need to share the same account database for do such a thing.
Nah, forget about it.

couple years back alot of people said that it will be imposible to get server files publicly.. and guess what.. their already released and shit loads of servers are created on daily bases..

shit loads of people thought it be imposible to make 2x gs and guess what.. Atomix has 4gs.. and?

i mean if u put ur mind into it.. than yeah it is pretty much posible..

P.s my spelling sucks..

for now.. all im looking for is 1 or 2 server owners to fully trust their test servers/servers to try it.. if it will work.. than we can join server by server..
Old   #9

I never say it's impossible to create 2x gameserver or agents or even release the server files But at this point i must say it's impossible as I try, It doesn't mean that cuz i fail with that so i say it's impossible, But really i don't fail but the issue stopped me as i mention at my previous post
The only available way,, To make one team (at least normal not pro) but trust at least too,
and some servers owners who didn't know anything about ****** /> or about server files dev. at least
then it maybe possible
Old   #10

i never said u said it.. im saying that bunch of other ppl said..
Old   #11

I'm also didn't talk about the people who guess but I'm talking about the people who tried, got exp, skills and so on
those guys say the same what i said