Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Some queries , and Some Answers ..

Discussion on [Request] Some queries , and Some Answers .. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request] Some queries , and Some Answers ..

Hello . , since i am really bad at queries and each time i try make one i **** the DB xD

I Need some quires , i hope i find it

1. I Need a query to add all 120 Skillz in DB
  2. And other query to add level 120 mobs and drops , idk if it can be done by queries or no

AND Also i hope i find some answers for :
  1. How to take Tables from DB ,as *.txt and edit it in (for example : Microsoft Excel) , and how to re-add them to DB ?
  2. How to change Arena Start time , and Arena Kind ( like i need it to be Job or Random only , and every 1 hour ) ?
  3. How to change Mobs Spawn rate , and how to edit uniques spawn time and areas ?
  4. How to change Uniques Health and power ?

and btw , my GS give me this "invalid Register Siege Struct gen position is designated! [structure_pos_ja_defensive_17] : [65535, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000] ?ny help about it ^ ?

it seem so many , but i can't found answers in google xD ,
Thanks
Old 03/11/2012, 16:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko_ View Post
Hello . , since i am really bad at queries and each time i try make one i fuck the DB xD

I Need some quires , i hope i find it

1. I Need a query to add all 120 Skillz in DB
  2. And other query to add level 120 mobs and drops , idk if it can be done by queries or no

AND Also i hope i find some answers for :
  1. How to take Tables from DB ,as *.txt and edit it in (for example : Microsoft Excel) , and how to re-add them to DB ?
  2. How to change Arena Start time , and Arena Kind ( like i need it to be Job or Random only , and every 1 hour ) ?
  3. How to change Mobs Spawn rate , and how to edit uniques spawn time and areas ?
  4. How to change Uniques Health and power ?

and btw , my GS give me this "invalid Register Siege Struct gen position is designated! [structure_pos_ja_defensive_17] : [65535, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000] ?ny help about it ^ ?

it seem so many , but i can't found answers in google xD ,
Thanks
skills: update _refskill set service = '1' where basic_code like 'skill%' and reqcommon_masterylevel1 < 120
unique spawn time/area/mob spawn rate: tab_refnest
unique health/power: _refobjchar (the id is the link in _refobjcommon)
arena time: sr_schedule in smc