Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad-Trader.De Official Community

Discussion on Silkroad-Trader.De Official Community within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Silkroad-Trader.De Official Community

**Note

If this thread breaks any forum rules that obviously I'm note aware of I ask to the moderators to just PM me but not just lock away the thread. I will be happy to edit it out or modify external content that violates the rules.

If you don't want to read everything scroll down for a quick summary.

I'm pretty sure all of us here have an account register at silkroad-trader.de and often go there to find out server information and just chit chat about whatever you like concerning ECSRO.

Here is what I have to say about that place. The mods can sometimes be complete morons and assholes. They lock every single freaking topic that is opened. They edit every single post and it's posted. It's like a freaking communist tyranny in there.

Well I'm tired of it. And I have taken the responsibility of attempting to manage my own ECSRO community, unofficial to change all these things and allow more free open discussions about the server where users can go and talk freely and express their opinions without censorship.

A community can not thrive without members, and that is why I have comed here to ask for your help to join the community and help it expand and grow with the goal of becoming one of the top most active ECSRO unofficial forums in the web. Just ECSRO and nothing else. Where you can visit and find everything you need and discuss about all of ECSRO's status quo. Basically the SRF of ECSRO.

I am not asking you to leave other communites. I am not trying to provide any sorts of competition to steal away members from other communities, other than silkroad-trader.de itself. Just look at the official forums of silkroadonline.net and look at SRF to see what I'm saying.

I'm not telling you to stop liking the mods from silkroad-trader.de

So please help me out and join my community and help it grow. I will soon be hiring moderators and other staff to help manage the community.

The link is:

Hosted by Zetaboards a free forum script from the net.

"WrappedUP"
Silkroad-Trader.de's community sucks. Lets start our own unofficial one. Follow the link posted here register and start posting away your ECSRO discussions.

If this thread breaks any forum rules that obviously I'm note aware of I ask to the moderators to just PM me but not just lock away the thread. I will be happy to edit it out or modify external content that violates the rules.

Old 10/09/2008, 08:06   #2

I have joined
Old 10/09/2008, 08:11   #3

i joined too
Old 10/09/2008, 18:49   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Just joined,maybe it will sort out to be a better comunity than the official one :P
Old 10/10/2008, 19:27   #5

Its a freeforum :< oh well ill join, it looks pretty ugly, PM me and ill arrange somet with ya possible free webhosting, cant even find where to register -_-.
Old 10/10/2008, 20:35   #6

When i can register in SRO Fembria pls tell me d(0_o)b
Old 10/10/2008, 21:00   #7

why wouldnt you go to for something like that. You know it is their site try using that single braincell ur mom gave ya.
Old 10/11/2008, 04:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvstler View Post
why wouldnt you go to for something like that. You know it is their site try using that single braincell ur mom gave ya.
well hvstler
hes talking about the fourm
and how the mods are psyco stric on whats shown or not.
maby if you wernt such a *******.
and read the whole thing
youd understand :]
k,k
on topic and worth my time---
i joined :]
Old 10/11/2008, 16:44   #9

Thank you all for joining, hiring staff.
Old 10/12/2008, 11:42   #10

New Forum = PHAIL

I HIGHLY doubt that will get many members, and even if it does, either most news on it will be made up, or you will go running back to silkroad-trader.de for the proper news.

Silkroad-Trader.De for life, elitepvpers is OK but not the best for ecsro news.

Conclusion: Your forum will PHAIL one way or another, also.. free forum hosting ROFL.

-Woddles
Old 10/12/2008, 12:06   #11

Woddles, at least he is attempting to make an alternative for people who don't wish to go to Silkroad-Trader.De.

If you don't like it, don't post.
Old 10/12/2008, 14:31   #12

Yeah woddles your just a noob talking **** for know reason and you spelled FAIL wrong enough said.
Old 10/13/2008, 05:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinmaru View Post
Yeah woddles your just a noob talking **** for know reason and you spelled FAIL wrong enough said.
I spelt fail as PHAIL on purpose noob.

Also, this is a free forum, everyone has the right to say what they wish to say.
Old 10/13/2008, 06:21   #14

Received Thanks: 1,347
Since you have a Redirection to elitepvpers in your site, your thread here is fine

Hope you won't get many spamming and flamming threads like we do get here....

Good Luck!!
Old 10/14/2008, 23:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussert View Post
Since you have a Redirection to elitepvpers in your site, your thread here is fine

Hope you won't get many spamming and flamming threads like we do get here....

Good Luck!!
With the community we have here, I hardly doubt this will be flame free ;<
Closed Thread