Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any cap 120 with 12dg and 120 skills PVP server?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any cap 120 with 12dg and 120 skills PVP server?

Hi, sorry for making a thread about this but i looked on about 10 pages from advertise section and couldnt find a server like this, i mean there was like 2-3 but one of them used Hamachi () other one was 120 cap but didnt had 120 skills (just 110) and the other one closed or something ... So if you Could post the epvp link or direct link from a PVP server 120 cap with 12dg and 120 skills (and all the features from a pvp server) i would be really glad and i'll thank 5 of your posts.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day. PS: To all the trolls that are around here posting craps everywhere please dont even bother on posting in this thread if it isnt related to the topic...

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
PS: To all the trolls that are around here posting craps everywhere please dont even bother on posting in this thread if it isnt related to the topic...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami94 View Post
fail
Thanks for reading #Reported

Old   #3

Quote:
Hi, sorry for making a thread about this but i looked on about 10 pages from advertise section and couldnt find a server like this, i mean there was like 2-3 but one of them used Hamachi () other one was 120 cap but didnt had 120 skills (just 110) and the other one closed or something ... So if you Could post the epvp link or direct link from a PVP server 120 cap with 12dg and 120 skills (and all the features from a pvp server) i would be really glad and i'll thank 5 of your posts.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day. PS: To all the trolls that are around here posting craps everywhere please dont even bother on posting in this thread if it isnt related to the topic...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushcrush View Post
Thank you, i forgot your 3rd server was a pvp based... BTW i have already Rome Client... Is there any possibility to play on Abyss using Rome client?

Old   #5

Quote:
Thank you, i forgot your 3rd server was a pvp based... BTW i have already Rome Client... Is there any possibility to play on Abyss using Rome client?
not sure but you can try
but there's no media for abyss
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushcrush View Post
not sure but you can try
but there's no media for abyss
Ok i will... can you give me the ip of Abyss please?
Old   #7

Quote:
join us very good server with all news
Old   #8

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 1,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by enoeno3050 View Post
join us very good server with all news
wery good swler ? fyll join menz

you go fyll announces about it in ewery thread, oh, u pushed up 2 years old thread, congratulations.