Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Owners - Active IP Export List for Ip Limits

Discussion on Server Owners - Active IP Export List for Ip Limits within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Owners - Active IP Export List for Ip Limits

So ... Recently some people have decided to abuse our account limit and run chars past our IP limit.

I need to find a way to export the last Login IP or Active Ip from Smc - User Control.

It would just take too long to cross check every ones IP manually. And considering the population of our server is increasing more and more everyday ... We need to get this under control soon.

I do realize Account DB - .TB_User contains an Ip but that is the registered ip address. That's not what I need. I'm looking for the "Active" or Last Logged in Ip address of each account.

This then needs to be exported to a txt document so we can control our users.
Old 02/02/2012, 17:59   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
Log database should contain those IP logs that shows on the SMC
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2012, 22:29   #3

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Log database should contain those IP logs that shows on the SMC
Ya , to find out that ,
Open SMC > SR_UserLog > ServiceManager > write the user name and check LoginLoggedout in Catagory > then Date begin and end , Then click Query , Also it may take some seconds or a mint , it's depend on ur Log DB size also ur SQL server speed .
Old 02/03/2012, 01:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
Ya , to find out that ,
Open SMC > SR_UserLog > ServiceManager > write the user name and check LoginLoggedout in Catagory > then Date begin and end , Then click Query , Also it may take some seconds or a mint , it's depend on ur Log DB size also ur SQL server speed .
I don't think those are stored in the log db.

But rather the Account Database and - LoginLogoutStatistics

I checked the 3 procedure tables that use it. IpStastistics, IpStatisticsOnUserLogin, and IpStatisticsOnUserLogout.

Some of the Data entries for column names were different then what the table column headers used. So I changed them in the stored procedures and executed them. Successfully but it's still not storing data based on users logins.

Also SMC will return a failed error because it's not finding logs.

My Log_Db is very small with only a few tables.

_LogCashItem
_LogEventChar
_LogEventItem
_LogEventSiegeFortress
_LogSchedule
_LogServerEvent

That's it ...

Also ... SMC -> User_Log -> ServiceManager -> LoginLogout = SMC Logs for Login / Logout Statistics.

I'm trying to find the last known connected IP for each account. Which that is in the UserControl. But I don't think there's any logs created for it. As I said above, the tables and procedures that would store that info isn't working right.
Old 02/04/2012, 03:26   #5

Bump ...
Old 02/06/2012, 07:20   #6

Bump ...
Old 02/06/2012, 08:32   #7

Bump oqe