Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WickedSro

Discussion on WickedSro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WickedSro

Hello fellow gamers,i wish to start a topic to introduce to you a private vsro-file based server.

The server is called WickedSro,it is run by an highly experienced team.The teams intention is to run a fair-play server,where silk-buyers dont have any advantages over players that cannot purchase silk,therefore they have added all the silk items to the NPC so-ok and you can buy them for gold (low amounts of gold)

WickedSro :

-Cap : 90
-Exp/sp rate : x35
-Gold/item drop rate : x25
-Sox drop rate : x5
-Jobrate : x5

-Start with : 3day pick pet (3days enough for you to get gold with that pick pet to buy a pet clock and revive it for another 28 days)

Now...dont let the rates fool you,x35 exp/sp is high enough for you to be lv90 in 3-5 days,and FF in an additional few days.

As it goes for item drop rate...x25 seems low compared to other server,but dont let that fool you either,the drop rate is high enough for you to earn a decent amount of gold each time you go for a repot (selling drops)
The GM's have done amazing things to reduce inflation,so everything is sold pretty much cheap,but still enough for you to earn alot of gold if you are the one selling.

The job rate isnt exactly as said before,thief rewards are slightly lower so people would not abuse it to gain gold without effort.

As for the info that people never put out,in detail :

The GM team has jobs irl,but they are still active,at least 1 GM is always there to answer questions and give out help if needed (no,they do not give out gold/items)

Botting : is allowed for now,only 1 bot per person,while u can have multi clients,for example : have 1 char botting,another char selling items in a stall

SILK ITEMS SOLD FOR INGAME GOLD as i mentioned above,so-ok npc sells silk items from avatars and devil spirits,to grab/attack/ride pets,to premiums,tickets,reverse return scrolls and immortal/astral/magic lucky powder/stones of assimilation etc.
Considering that gold is earned pretty easy,some thrue grinding,some thrue trading,those silk items are pretty cheap.

-Downtimes : the server has been down only twice from what i know,and those were unpredicted problems.There was no problems with the server ever since =)

Events : so far we have had a few different events :

-Unique event : GM announces there will be an unique event,and divides uniques depending on player lvls.Spawns Demon Shaitan and Lord Yarkan (normal/titan/strong) for high lvl players,and other uniques for lower lvl players

-Hide&Seek : GM announces that ( in 30min-1h to give players time to prepare) he will hide,give out hints,and await for players to find him,rewards such as reverse return scrolls,unique summon scrolls are handed to the winner.

-Video event : as many of you know,in this event players make their own videos of the server and post them,then the GMs decide which one is the best and give out rewards

-GM organised pvp event : now there is something cool,GMs post on forums that players who wish to participate should register by sending them a PM on forums and they set the date for the pvp event giving all participants enough time to fix their items.When the time comes for the event,an elimination-based pvp event starts,meaning the GMs put players in pairs,players face each other in an pvp (away from other people so there would be no lag for players) . They announce the winner,and he goes on to the next fight vs another player that won.
There is a chance of coming back to the pvp event if you have already lost,in the case of some players not appearing,if GMs need more players to conclude the event,they call upon the players that played and lost.
There was a debate about the reward for the winner,and it was decided it was best to give him "BattleMaster" tittle so that he would not have any unfair advantages over other people next time.

More/new events to come since GMs allow players to suggest events (i my self suggested a few and people seemed to be very happy with them)

9D sun weapons gained from forgotten world (not too easy,not too hard - you wont get it in 1 day but you dont need to work 1 month to get it)

What more is there to say...This server is not full of jerks/greedy people,MOST of us are friendly,nice,always wanting to help.

If you need a preview of the server,check out these :

And also...sometimes GMs jump in to join the fun

we do same dmg to each other....

If you find this server interesting,and want to give it a try,pm me ingame,i am always willing to plvl you / give u some gold to help you start off,my name is Stilln00b and im a no-lifer so i am online most of the day-time (gmt+1).PM me at any time and i will help out

~Stilln00b
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2012, 10:42   #2

Wrong section ffs.

Stop advertising your servers in this section
Old 01/21/2012, 10:51   #3

my bad.
Request move to silkroad advertising section
for some reason i did think i was there
Old 01/21/2012, 11:03   #4

is best private server i love it
Old 01/29/2012, 14:42   #5

is it an activ server.... i mean are there some people online and activ?
Old 01/30/2012, 04:01   #6

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
wrong section .
Post here ..
Closed Thread