Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few Questions About Setting Vsro Server

Discussion on Few Questions About Setting Vsro Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Few Questions About Setting Vsro Server

hi everyone i've just made my server and i'm still a beginner in setting it but untill now i succeeded in running it but still need few tips for developing it as i made gm account but still i spawn as normal level 1 character but i have the ability of spawning uniques and all commands but i want to add [GM] Tag and this stuff and editing my level and i want any tips that can help me to Develop my server and make it better,please take it as serious matter of new beginner at this stuff and try your best to help me and the thread is open for those people who want help too they can ask the expert people and i will keep the thread updated with questions i may need and if there's a thread can support me with the requested stuff let me know. thanks
Old 01/14/2012, 23:44   #2

Open sql Databases => SRO_VT_SHARD =>Tables => dbo._Char if u open it then u can see tab named CharName16 just put this [GM]CharName and your name will be yellow
Old 01/15/2012, 01:41   #3

ok i did that and it worked fine but after that i got an error and i try to spawn uniques or mobs the key succeed but the unique doesnt spawn and after i tried to edit my char info or inv slots then i get silk data loading failed AQ failed Log out,any solution?